Is 4'6 too short for a girl? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hey everyone. I'm a 4ft6 girl from the UK. I'm in my first year at Uni. Do you reckon I'm just too short? My younger sister is a foot taller than me and it's kinda demoralising. Thoughts?
Lala143
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
God, you're tiny, I'm going to be 15 and I'm 5 foot 3 and I'm a girl. There's not much you can do. I promote self-love.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Lala143)
God, you're tiny, I'm going to be 15 and I'm 5 foot 3 and I'm a girl. There's not much you can do. I promote self-love.
Ik lol. I'm 19
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
You are really short but yeah there's nothing you can really do about that
Lala143
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
lol I don't think you'll have many problems because of height unless you can't reach something.
(Original post by Anonymous)
Ik lol. I'm 19
That'sGreat
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey everyone. I'm a 4ft6 girl from the UK. I'm in my first year at Uni. Do you reckon I'm just too short? My younger sister is a foot taller than me and it's kinda demoralising. Thoughts?
There's no such thing as being 'too short' because it suggests there's something you can do about it. There isn't. Some people may be put off by it though, so if you're intent on being appealing to as many people as possible, hit the gym and give them something else to talk about
Afterlife?
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
wow 1.37 that's indeed quite short ngl
Anonymous #1
(Original post by That'sGreat)
There's no such thing as being 'too short' because it suggests there's something you can do about it. There isn't. Some people may be put off by it though, so if you're intent on being appealing to as many people as possible, hit the gym and give them something else to talk about
I feel a 4ft6 girl who ripped would be a put off
That'sGreat
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I feel a 4ft6 girl who ripped would be a put off
I meant make sure she stays fit and doesn't get fat, 4'6 means she'd put on a lot substantial weight eating like a normal person
Justvisited
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by That'sGreat)
I meant make sure she stays fit and doesn't get fat, 4'6 means she'd put on a lot substantial weight eating like a normal person
Good point; taller people 'carry' a given extra weight far better, and may not include overweight where the same addition would make someone 4'6" look obese....

The other thing is, what's the OP's general body structure? If she's not curvy she'll look quite elfin....
SchmuckOff
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I mean it depends on you're preferences I guess, from what I know taller men/women won't be as interested in you so try your luck with the shorter / more average men/women
snugglebear
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Too short for what? To be a good friend, a caring sister, someone's dream gf/wife? it's not going to affect any of that. It might affect certain activities or physical things you can do, but a lot of people have something they can't do due to issues like anxiety etc.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (179)
22.83%
The paper was reasonable (366)
46.68%
Not feeling great about that exam... (146)
18.62%
It was TERRIBLE (93)
11.86%

Watched Threads