Where do parents hide phones???

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
broimconfused
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
so basically recently my dad took my phone, however i need to find it because i neeedddd to tell my friends why ive been so inactive however i cant seem to find it. ANY ADVICE PLLLLZZZ??? tyyyyy
√-1
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
wardrobe
broimconfused
Rep:
thing is which part, coz they have drawers and stuff
(Original post by √-1)
wardrobe
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
You'll just get in even more trouble if you go looking for it. Your friends will be fine not hearing from you for a little while - and it won't be a good excuse if you get caught.
broimconfused
Rep:
to be honest, thats veryyyy true. however if i found it i could just tell em but yh i guess your right in a way
(Original post by sinfonietta)
You'll just get in even more trouble if you go looking for it. Your friends will be fine not hearing from you for a little while - and it won't be a good excuse if you get caught.
√-1
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
nah, as long as they are out of the house they won't notice, just search draws and stuff when they aren't there
broimconfused
Rep:
yeeeeppppp
(Original post by √-1)
nah, as long as they are out of the house they won't notice, just search draws and stuff when they aren't there
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Why did they take it is more important.

(Original post by broimconfused)
thing is which part, coz they have drawers and stuff
This just sounds stupid really. If you want to find it look everywhere.
ARealNowhereMan
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Usually they don’t hide it its just in their rooms and they know when it has been used (different position,battery,notifications missing,etc.) dont go looking for it, just wait.
cloud_9_
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
He probs hid it in his underwear or summin
broimconfused
Rep:
they took it because they found out i had a boyfriend and tbh it wasnt that deep but my dad over reacted
(Original post by Bio 7)
Why did they take it is more important.

This just sounds stupid really. If you want to find it look everywhere.
broimconfused
Rep:
yh i know but waiting 2 months is a lil tooooooo long if you get me??
(Original post by ARealNowhereMan)
Usually they don’t hide it its just in their rooms and they know when it has been used (different position,battery,notifications missing,etc.) dont go looking for it, just wait.
√-1
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Jesus Christ 2 months??? just ask if u can have it back and see if they say yes
Andrew97
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Stop trolling.
TensorTympani
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
so basically recently my dad took my phone, however i need to find it because i neeedddd to tell my friends why ive been so inactive however i cant seem to find it. ANY ADVICE PLLLLZZZ??? tyyyyy
Understand why they took it away from you.

Hint:
Spoiler:
Show
Always in the kitchen drawers.
broimconfused
Rep:
i tried the other day and my dad looked at me and was like no 2 months is the period ur without a phone
(Original post by √-1)
Jesus Christ 2 months??? just ask if u can have it back and see if they say yes
broimconfused
Rep:
thank u for the hinnttttt
(Original post by TensorTympani)
Understand why they took it away from you.

Hint:
Spoiler:
Show
Always in the kitchen drawers.
TensorTympani
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Did you find it?
thank u for the hinnttttt
ARealNowhereMan
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
yh i know but waiting 2 months is a lil tooooooo long if you get me??
Bro i had to wait three years suck it up
broimconfused
Rep:
i need to look later because everyones in the kitchen cleaning and stuff
(Original post by TensorTympani)
Did you find it?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (76)
18.86%
The paper was reasonable (152)
37.72%
Not feeling great about that exam... (114)
28.29%
It was TERRIBLE (61)
15.14%

Watched Threads