Ex thinks were never going to get back together Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
He's the one that decided the idea, he's depressed and thinks he's not mentally stable for a relationship and he doesn't want to distract me when I'm doing my exams, I completely understand all of that! But he keeps saying there's a chance was not getting back together he keeps saying it over and over again! I'm starting to think he doesn't want to get back to together regardless of his mental health.

I don't even know what to say to him anymore! he's so awkward and dull, I'm trying to stay positive and keep the conversation going but he just disappears halfway through and when he does...eventually come back he's just acting odd, he's not himself I mean I know why to cause of the mental health. But I love him...probably too much so I'm the only one fighting for us. Not him he's just sitting back and making me worried and stress about him.

I don't know what to do?
idk01
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Give yourself a bit of space from him and focus on exams for now. Once they're done, meet up with him and talk; if it doesn't feel right then maybe it's best if you're not with him
Anonymous #1
(Original post by idk01)
Give yourself a bit of space from him and focus on exams for now. Once they're done, meet up with him and talk; if it doesn't feel right then maybe it's best if you're not with him
That's the thing. It's like I'm flipping addicted to him, I can't get away from him. It's so so so bad.

Yeah but that's a good plan
Professional G
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
That's the thing. It's like I'm flipping addicted to him, I can't get away from him. It's so so so bad.

Yeah but that's a good plan
Your options is to distract yourself. It’s gonna be a tough to be get over him.

Hopefully, you might find someone new to get your attention
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Professional G)
Your options is to distract yourself. It’s gonna be a tough to be get over him.

Hopefully, you might find someone new to get your attention
Yeah good plan! i'll find a new hobby or something.

Hmm i could how to though that's the question hahaha
Professional G
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yeah good plan! i'll find a new hobby or something.

Hmm i could how to though that's the question hahaha
Just have a plan to stick with a hobby and make sure you find ways to distract yourself from him.

Haha I’m sure you could
Maybe it’s through your hobby or just randomly
Anonymous #1
Just have a plan to stick with a hobby and make sure you find ways to distract yourself from him.

Haha I’m sure you could
Maybe it’s through your hobby or just randomly
Yeah good idea!

Hahaha i hopefully will that's how i met him...randomly ahhaha
Professional G
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yeah good idea!

Hahaha i hopefully will that's how i met him...randomly ahhaha
You’re welcome.

Just have hope and it will work out.
Then I wouldn’t rule out meeting your next boyfriend randomly. Hopefully he’s better and more positive than your ex
Anonymous #1
You’re welcome.

Just have hope and it will work out.
Then I wouldn’t rule out meeting your next boyfriend randomly. Hopefully he’s better and more positive than your ex
Yeah, i'll try and have hope...

I hope! It was a long distance as well...so the next guy i meet through college or something i hope is better
DrawTheLine
  • Volunteer Team
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
He's the one that decided the idea, he's depressed and thinks he's not mentally stable for a relationship and he doesn't want to distract me when I'm doing my exams, I completely understand all of that! But he keeps saying there's a chance was not getting back together he keeps saying it over and over again! I'm starting to think he doesn't want to get back to together regardless of his mental health.

I don't even know what to say to him anymore! he's so awkward and dull, I'm trying to stay positive and keep the conversation going but he just disappears halfway through and when he does...eventually come back he's just acting odd, he's not himself I mean I know why to cause of the mental health. But I love him...probably too much so I'm the only one fighting for us. Not him he's just sitting back and making me worried and stress about him.

I don't know what to do?
You guys are either together or broken up, like we've spoken about before. He is telling you indirectly "I do not want to be with you again". I know you don't want to, but you need to block him on everything and move on. You're either in a relationship for the tough bits, or not at all. You don't break up when you're a little bit busy and then get back together when your schedule is free - that isn't what a relationship is. You're really young which is why you thought it would work, but honestly it's time to take the hint. He isn't able / ready / wants to be in a relationship, whether that's with you or anyone. Move on, focus on your exams.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
You guys are either together or broken up, like we've spoken about before. He is telling you indirectly "I do not want to be with you again". I know you don't want to, but you need to block him on everything and move on. You're either in a relationship for the tough bits, or not at all. You don't break up when you're a little bit busy and then get back together when your schedule is free - that isn't what a relationship is. You're really young which is why you thought it would work, but honestly it's time to take the hint. He isn't able / ready / wants to be in a relationship, whether that's with you or anyone. Move on, focus on your exams.
Yeah i agree with everything your saying.
I never thought we'd get like this. But hey...that's life right.
DrawTheLine
  • Volunteer Team
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yeah i agree with everything your saying.
I never thought we'd get like this. But hey...that's life right.
Yep, exactly. The unexpected happens, and sometimes you can't change it. Time to let him go, otherwise your exams will suffer if you focus your energy on him, when he clearly isn't bothered about you.
Professional G
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yeah, i'll try and have hope...

I hope! It was a long distance as well...so the next guy i meet through college or something i hope is better
Hope you have better luck next time

Long distance still possible but it depends on finding the right guy. As long as he’s a good guy who treats you well and trusts you too
JayJ2001
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago

I don't know what to do?
Give him some space. Let him sort out the issue on his own, he seems to want to be alone. Channel all your energy into exams
Anonymous #1
Hope you have better luck next time

Long distance still possible but it depends on finding the right guy. As long as he’s a good guy who treats you well and trusts you too
Yeah you have a point me too!

Thanks
Professional G
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yeah you have a point me too!

Thanks
No worries, I hope you find the right guy.

You’re welcome. Good luck
Anonymous #1
No worries, I hope you find the right guy.

You’re welcome. Good luck
Me too i hope he's better than this **** hahaha

i'll need it
Professional G
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Me too i hope he's better than this **** hahaha

i'll need it
Honestly you sound like a good person so I’m sure you will find someone a lot better.
Anonymous #1
Honestly you sound like a good person so I’m sure you will find someone a lot better.
Aww thank you! Thank you so much for helping me! you've really helped x
Professional G
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Aww thank you! Thank you so much for helping me! you've really helped x
You’re welcome Feel free to PM for any more encouragement or advice
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (142)
21.16%
The paper was reasonable (327)
48.73%
Not feeling great about that exam... (126)
18.78%
It was TERRIBLE (76)
11.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise