German Speaking AQA Watch

lil squid
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Does anyone else doing german speaking have to prewrite and recite their general conversation questions?? just asking because i feel like this is some sheiß
emilybond:)
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I mean you don’t have to but yeah that’s how it works and it’s best to just do it, i got the most marks on my gcse on the speaking paper because you can just learn it whereas a guy who decided he was gonna wing it did worse than expected - it seems a strange way to test but just use it to your advantage
(Original post by anamoore)
Does anyone else doing german speaking have to prewrite and recite their general conversation questions?? just asking because i feel like this is some sheiß
lil squid
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
yeah i am learning them but it seems to defeat the point of a speaking exam lmao
(Original post by emilybond:))
I mean you don’t have to but yeah that’s how it works and it’s best to just do it, i got the most marks on my gcse on the speaking paper because you can just learn it whereas a guy who decided he was gonna wing it did worse than expected - it seems a strange way to test but just use it to your advantage
imogen28
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Not German but for french I am as I know I won’t be able to include complex grammar or correct tenses if I make it up on the spot :lol:
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
emilybond:)
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yeah I suppose like but a gcse in a language isn’t going to make someone able to converse in that language really it’s the failure of the way the uk teaches languages which is sad but you just gotta do what you can do pass at the end of the day even if it’s a waste of time in the long run
(Original post by anamoore)
yeah i am learning them but it seems to defeat the point of a speaking exam lmao
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (296)
25.76%
The paper was reasonable (500)
43.52%
Not feeling great about that exam (231)
20.1%
It was TERRIBLE (122)
10.62%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise