revision Watch

14aqmahmood
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
is only 1 month until my exams and I dont think I done enough revision do you have any advice of what I need to do or how much I need to revise each day to be successful in my exams
thanks
Anthos
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Try to do at least 2 hours daily. But make sure your revision is effective so you can really make use of that time. Take regular breaks during your revision - for example, a 5-10 minute break per hour of revision (preferably 5 minutes for every 25 minutes of revision).
imi120403
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hiya,
I know how you're feeling but there are loads of ways to tackle revision. Is there any particular subject? Generally though I'd say what I've found really useful, but obviously its up to preference, is active recall. Generally, I'll explain a topic to myself with my book open referring to it when I need to then close it and blurt out in a different way what I remember. You can also do this by writing out what you remember to avoid being passive. I also find exam questions super useful so I'd definitely say give it a shot.
entertainmyfaith
  • Study Forum Helper
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
make sure you're revising in ways that require application of knowledge and aren't passive eg reading out of a textbook isn't ideal really. your best friend'll be practice questions and papers- make sure you're doing lots of these.
try aim for at least 2-3 hours of revision a day but ensure you're taking regular breaks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19
  • Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Fri, 31 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (142)
21.16%
The paper was reasonable (327)
48.73%
Not feeling great about that exam... (126)
18.78%
It was TERRIBLE (76)
11.33%

Watched Threads