The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Camryn0903
Nope just an autistic 17 year old duh 😂😂

Jeez, you realise this girl is probably underage?
Haha this is too good 😂😂
Original post by Anonymous
Wanna elaborate??
Lmao
Original post by spanx
i fear the op may be in a wheelchair after an incident with 13 toothbrushes and a lot of school boys...and her supportive mother.

:d

l
What me pr the girl who posted it.. coz it was a jk... and if you are referring to me.. no.. I'm genuinely a 17 year old autistic
Original post by That'sGreat
Jeez, you realise this girl is probably underage?
What me pr the girl who posted it.. coz it was a jk... and if you are referring to me.. no.. I'm genuinely a 17 year old autistic

No, I very much didn't doubt that. It was going to be my second guess.

The messages you were making didn't sound like a joke, they sounded like a 13 y/o (or autistic 17 year old) trying to get his first girlfriend whilst acting like it was a joke at the same time in case she rejected him, so he could avoid embarrassment.

Just because you're autistic doesnt mean you should be trying to get with underage girls.
His?? I'm a girl... and no.. I'm good thanks... I ended up messaging her and we literally just had a laugh ... quick to judge tho ey? 🙄
No, I very much didn't doubt that. It was going to be my second guess.

The messages you were making didn't sound like a joke, they sounded like a 13 y/o (or autistic 17 year old) trying to get his first girlfriend whilst acting like it was a joke at the same time in case she rejected him, so he could avoid embarrassment.

Just because you're autistic doesnt mean you should be trying to get with underage girls.
His?? I'm a girl... and no.. I'm good thanks... I ended up messaging her and we literally just had a laugh ... quick to judge tho ey? 🙄

Yeah, sorry, I tend to have a habit of judging people as soon as they start talking like a n0nce

And it appears at least 5 people think the same.
Only I'm not a nonce... 1 because that post was posted anonymously so how would anyone know that persons age... 2 because I'm 17 myself so I'm not even an adult 3 because I'm just not... it was a jk.. honestly.. I'm scared for the next generation... I mean.. my generation cant say anything NOW ... like next generation is gonna have to have their mouths taped 🙄🙄
Yeah, sorry, I tend to have a habit of judging people as soon as they start talking like a non*e.
I might be autistic.. but I've learnt a lot meaning.. I know when people are being sarcastic
Only I'm not a nonce... 1 because that post was posted anonymously so how would anyone know that persons age... 2 because I'm 17 myself so I'm not even an adult 3 because I'm just not... it was a jk.. honestly.. I'm scared for the next generation... I mean.. my generation cant say anything NOW ... like next generation is gonna have to have their mouths taped 🙄🙄
Where you getting 5 people from??
Yeah, sorry, I tend to have a habit of judging people as soon as they start talking like a n0nce

And it appears at least 5 people think the same.

Yeah, but you're 17 and the chances were high this girl wasn't above 16, considering this isn't something someone at that age would post (unless autistic maybe).

You can say a lot of things, just don't expect not to get ridiculed for talking like a horny 13 y/o
I might be autistic.. but I've learnt a lot meaning.. I know when people are being sarcastic

If you knew she was being so sarcastic, why were you acting so thirsty?
Mateee it was a jokeee... ffs 🙄🙄... just shut up already idek why u r still gassing
Yeah, but you're 17 and the chances were high this girl wasn't above 16, considering this isn't something someone at that age would post (unless autistic maybe).

You can say a lot of things, just don't expect not to get ridiculed for talking like a horny 13 y/o

If you knew she was being so sarcastic, why were you acting so thirsty?
Mateee it was a jokeee... ffs 🙄🙄... just shut up already idek why u r still gassing

Just wasn't a joke was it, you're just a bit wet. And please don't tell me you actually talk like that unironically? Or do you intend on playing this one off as sarcasm as well?
Alright fine you win 🙄🙄... if this is what you like to spend your time doing I'm not gonna entertain it anymore...
Just wasn't a joke was it, you're just a bit wet. And please don't tell me you actually talk like that unironically? Or do you intend on playing this one off as sarcasm as well?
Alright fine you win 🙄🙄... if this is what you like to spend your time doing I'm not gonna entertain it anymore...

Good. Maybe stop talking like a 13 year old and you won't have this problem in the future.
Original post by Apachecow
This is awful sex weather. The girls look nice, first slight of a bit of [pale] leg or cleavage for ages and then get into sexy times and it's all hot and sweaty.

Being a submissive.. that’s usually what it’s always like with me🤷*♀️just get a fan, play with ice cubes, or just do it in the shower.. then you don’t have to worry about sweat or anything😆
Bold statement but since we are talking about it - shower sex is massively overrated. Slippery surface, the water is strangely drying down there, someone is out the water and freezeing..........

Leave it to the movies.
Original post by Apachecow
Bold statement but since we are talking about it - shower sex is massively overrated. Slippery surface, the water is strangely drying down there, someone is out the water and freezeing..........

Leave it to the movies.

Fine when I do it, but we have like a seat in our cabin shower.. so I suppose that helps. You just have to get used to it, but yeh if you slip and fall on your butt it’s annoying, but hilarious😂
Everyone shut up a minute boogies! Boogies!
Quote **** and dom in da bungalow.
:smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending