Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Lol
Last edited by Anonymous II; 4 weeks ago
Rebekah_951
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
loooooll what do you mean, I can't speak for the majority of girls but guys without ambition are so unattractive. I would never date a boy who doesn't have ambition.
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
A lot of girls do, lol.
sknudson
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Because those guys use words like "studious" and make them Google the definition.
Anonymous II
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Omg so you do exist 🤔

Because a few girls said they won't date me because,
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Last edited by Anonymous II; 4 weeks ago
Anonymous II
Rep:
?
Lool I'd expect a 12 year old to have to Google the word 'studious' 🤭
Rebekah_951
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
A lot of girls do, lol.
Depends what you classify as ambition. By the sounds of it you think of ambition as having a successful career like a banker, lawyer etc. I'm not justifying them in any way, but street boys also have ambition to do with their "street", its not just 'classy' boys.
Cloudiii
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Oh no, here we go again 😪
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous II)
Because a few girls said they won't date me because of the fact that I'm in the process of becoming a lawyer. They say they prefer 'Street boys' etc
Unless you've already secured a Training Contract—or a Pupillage—and are only pending the relative formality of graduation, to describe oneself as "in the process of becoming a lawyer" betrays the kind of pomposity which is the real reason that no-one wants to date you.
SoftGingerCat
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Dude - ITS KINDA HARD WHEN THE ONLY GUYS WHO ARE ATTRACTED TO ME HAVE NETIHER OF THOSE THINGS and then you start feeling that maybe your not the kind of person who deserves that kind of guy and so you go around and around with guys of the same type and your too nervous to try outside of your comfort zone because you don't know what to expect and you build up an image in your head of what those kind of guys might think of you when they see your exs so you just stay in your happy space.
Anonymous II
Rep:
?
Nah, that reasoning is heavily flawed. Nice try though.
I've obtained a training contract.
Also, the 'process' doesn't have to be a result of obtaining a training contract or pupillage; what you call it is down to subjectivity.

You sound like a narcissist 🤔
Anonymous II
Rep:
?
(Original post by Rebekah_951)
Depends what you classify as ambition. By the sounds of it you think of ambition as having a successful career like a banker, lawyer etc. I'm not justifying them in any way, but street boys also have ambition to do with their "street", its not just 'classy' boys.
Ambition regarding the future, and positive forgings, the objectively obvious kind.
'Street boys' have the ambition to be rich perhaps... But how?
They also have the ambition to obtain as much girls as possible.
When I say ambition I regard it to legality, positivity and objectively innocent things.
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Nah, that reasoning is heavily flawed. Nice try though.
I've obtained a training contract.
Also, the 'process' doesn't have to be a result of obtaining a training contract or pupillage; what you call it is down to subjectivity.

You sound like a narcissist 🤔
Then you'll already know what petitio principii is, and why your opening assertion is an imbecility unworthy of any scrupulous intellect.

I was a narcissist: it's partly how I recognise that trait instinctively in others. Not that this cringe-making affair leaves much in the way of latitude, mind.
Rebekah_951
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Ambition regarding the future, and positive forgings, the objectively obvious kind.
'Street boys' have the ambition to be rich perhaps... But how?
They also have the ambition to obtain as much girls as possible.
When I say ambition I regard it to legality, positivity and objectively innocent things.
Okay I see your point. However most 'classy' boys (like you I'm guessing) are arrogant and vain, and think they're better than everyone else. Why would any sane girl want a guy like that?
Jasyy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If you say you are a nice guy at any point
I will cancel you
But guys and girls with ambitions are so hot!
Anonymous II
Rep:
?
(Original post by Rebekah_951)
Okay I see your point. However most 'classy' boys (like you I'm guessing) are arrogant and vain, and think they're better than everyone else. Why would any sane girl want a guy like that?
Hm, yeah actually tbh I have noticed that 🤣
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (203)
22.16%
The paper was reasonable (389)
42.47%
Not feeling great about that exam... (176)
19.21%
It was TERRIBLE (148)
16.16%

Watched Threads