The Student Room Group

**Official Investment Banking and Advisory 2020 Internship Thread**

As some of the internship applications have started to open, it might be a good idea to start the 2020 thread.

BBs:
GS
MS
JPM
CS
DB
UBS
BAML
Citi
Barclays

EBs
Lazard
Rothschild
Evercore
PWP
Centerview
PJT
Greenhill
Gleacher Shacklock

MM & BSB:
Jefferies
Houlihan Lokey
Nomura
Macquarie
BNP
HSBC

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Point72 Summer Internship is opening on the 1st May and many positions in the US have opened!
Reply 2
Honest question, going into final year in October. Didn't manage to secure a BB summer role, is it realistically viable for me to expect any response from BB graduate apps? Background: Have a year in PE (placement), PE advisory (summer), Big 4 (Summer).
most opening July/August
Reply 4
2020 summer internships open in July/August?? when is the right time to send them out?
Apply late Aug especially for EBs, mid sept you should have sent all of your apps/tests/video interviews.
Reply 6
Are any of you final years?
Here. will be applying for summer again this fall. Is it necessary to put a planned master on my cv so that i somehow become a penultimate again? or banks just dont care in general..
Original post by rs2150
Are any of you final years?
Reply 8
PM me
Original post by grateful jackie
Here. will be applying for summer again this fall. Is it necessary to put a planned master on my cv so that i somehow become a penultimate again? or banks just dont care in general..
Original post by grateful jackie

would also like to know
I am starting my masters this september. Am I still eligible to apply for all the regular Summer Internship programs?I've seen that some banks mention it while others dont.. Any general rule?Thanks
Anyone has insights for DB corporate finance ac?
jp open
Can you apply for multiple programs at JP?
Original post by Thomazo
Can you apply for multiple programs at JP?

markets up to 3 programmes, check the job description
Is it better to apply as soon as it opens or maybe a bit late (August probably?) ?
I spoke with an hr person at JP Morgan. They said it is better to apply towards the end of summer.
Original post by Majorette2018
Is it better to apply as soon as it opens or maybe a bit late (August probably?) ?
I did the JP test and didn't get any email afterwards, is that normal?
Original post by LSEismadream
I did the JP test and didn't get any email afterwards, is that normal?

Yep, you'll receive the Hirevue invitation the day after
did you get the Hirevue? I completed the test but didn't get anything and its been quite a few days?
Original post by Halberstram
Yep, you'll receive the Hirevue invitation the day after

Quick Reply

Latest