Report Thread starter 5 months ago
I’m shocked a little but what do you guys think about this 🤕

Her booty might distract the whole court room just sayinggggggggggggg🤕
yzanne
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I think it's great that she's using her platform in an educative way. Why not do it? It's better than useless photoshoots!
Anonymous #2
Report 5 months ago
yh it's kinda cringey ngl
sfaraj
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
at first i thought she was playing around and there was no point her and her family are worth millions and there was no point in studying and she should just carry on parting and posing

but on the flip side, im glad she uses her platform and publicity to promote education, show education has no age and to pursue your dreams. if she dreamt of being a lawyer and helping people out then good for her, if i got famous but never got to study my dream degree or work as my dream job id be gutted. i think shes going to do well as a lawyer
meipwrk
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I haven't hear about this before. my guess is Kris Jenner is going to make some kind of reality show again or document or something. Is she going to university or what?
barnetlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Boris Johnson wants to become Prime Minister. That is much much worse.

Though as people sadly take notice of the Kardashians, it might promote law as a career.
steamed-hams
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
good for her i suppose. but its probably attention seeking. didn't kanye once say he was running for president in 2020?
Notoriety
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
The main barrier to entry to the US bar is the expense; it therefore attracts the most elite group of people. This is nothing new.
pure-heroine
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
eve cornwell did a video which explains a lot about it, i would recommend watching if anyone's interested!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoLj4pLWw3Y
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Her father was Robert Kardashain and he did pretty well out of being OJ's defence attorney so maybe it's in the blood.

She doesn't seem that bright but maybe the ditzy act is a persona, who knows?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (47)
25.97%
No (134)
74.03%

Watched Threads