Happy earth day! Watch

Nabelle
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Its earth daaayyy! And its very important to conserve our planet for the future. What one good thing(or more) you have done for earth? And one thing you wish/hope people don't do/change?

The simplest thing I've done is using recycle bags for anything, and 1 think i wish people stop doing is contaminating the water
runawaytrolley
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yay Earth day!

I always keep any scrap paper that I can reuse. For example, I made a computer science revision mind map out of 35 pieces of scrap paper - the paper only had stuff on one side, so I used the other to write on, and glued them together.

Also, I skipped school (they were cool with it) to go to climate change protest last month.

I wish people would stop using the car so often when they could walk, cycle or take public transport instead.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Last edited by runawaytrolley; 4 weeks ago
Nabelle
Rep:
?
(Original post by runawaytrolley)
Yay Earth day!

I always keep any scrap paper that I can reuse. For example, I made a computer science revision mind map out of 35 pieces of scrap paper - the paper only had stuff on one side, so I used the other to write on, and glued them together.

Also, I skipped school (they were cool with it) to go to climate change protest last month.

I wish people would stop using the car so often when they could walk, cycle or take public transport instead.
i normally let my nieces or nephew to draw on it if im not using it anymore. But that one time my niece accidentally drew on the back of my assignment that i submitted to my teacher. Mahn my teacher just laugh on it (the least she's ok with it thank god)

And how did you felt joining the protest. Never went to one before
JoshDarnIt
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I take cold showers every day instead of hot showers. I started off taking cold showers for other reasons but found it that it's apparently good for the environment :cute:

I also hug trees. Go ahead, judge me
runawaytrolley
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Nabelle)
i normally let my nieces or nephew to draw on it if im not using it anymore. But that one time my niece accidentally drew on the back of my assignment that i submitted to my teacher. Mahn my teacher just laugh on it (the least she's ok with it thank god)

And how did you felt joining the protest. Never went to one before
I was so glad that I went to it! I was the only one from my school but I made some friends there. We went marching through town with signs and did some chants. I felt like I was helping to make a difference in the real world rather than just learning about it at school.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Nabelle
Rep:
?
(Original post by JoshDarnIt)
I take cold showers every day instead of hot showers. I started off taking cold showers for other reasons but found it that it's apparently good for the environment :cute:

I also hug trees. Go ahead, judge me
woooww, never thought of hugging trees before, like ya hug those big trees? Did ya like talk with them or something? just curious -curiosity kills the cat heh
Nabelle
Rep:
?
(Original post by runawaytrolley)
I was so glad that I went to it! I was the only one from my school but I made some friends there. We went marching through town with signs and did some chants. I felt like I was helping to make a difference in the real world rather than just learning about it at school.
So its like a win-win situation, ya got to save the earth and got new friends! its like learning and actually doing it, 2 different things. Wish to go to one next time
JoshDarnIt
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Nabelle)
woooww, never thought of hugging trees before, like ya hug those big trees? Did ya like talk with them or something? just curious -curiosity kills the cat heh
Damn right I do Nah I don't talk with them, I just hug em' and send out loving vibes.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (142)
21.16%
The paper was reasonable (327)
48.73%
Not feeling great about that exam... (126)
18.78%
It was TERRIBLE (76)
11.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise