Am I pregnant? Watch

thefunkyjersey
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
So I lost my virginity to a stranger on the 12th April (please don’t judge i feel bad enough as it is) then I got my period on then 14th April and it felt just like my normal period, same flow and heavy like usual.

However I’m worried I might be pregnant as I’ve been feeling sick a lot but this may just be with my gcses round the corner.

We only used a condom and I’m not on any birth control, but I do plan to find something that suits me

I tried a test and it came back negative

I haven’t had any other pregnancy symptoms

Is it likely I could get pregnant 2 days before my period,with a condom then still get a normal period

Sorry for such a long post!
the_queen
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Most probably you arent, but repeat the test in a few days.
thefunkyjersey
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by the_queen)
Most probably you arent, but repeat the test in a few days.
Thank you I’m like actually freaking out
squeakysquirrel
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Don't be so daft. Of course you aren't pregnant. You used a condom and you have had a period since. Period styles can change if you are stressed. Chill out. Concentrate on exams and be more careful next time.

But st least you used a condom with a STRANGER
(Original post by thefunkyjersey)
So I lost my virginity to a stranger on the 12th April (please don’t judge i feel bad enough as it is) then I got my period on then 14th April and it felt just like my normal period, same flow and heavy like usual.

However I’m worried I might be pregnant as I’ve been feeling sick a lot but this may just be with my gcses round the corner.

We only used a condom and I’m not on any birth control, but I do plan to find something that suits me

I tried a test and it came back negative

I haven’t had any other pregnancy symptoms

Is it likely I could get pregnant 2 days before my period,with a condom then still get a normal period

Sorry for such a long post!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has 2019 been so far?

Amazing!!! (54)
5.67%
Fairly positive (299)
31.37%
Just another year... (374)
39.24%
Is it 2020 yet? (226)
23.71%

Watched Threads