Playing harder to get - guy Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I’m 19 and been with my gf for nearly 2 years. Throughout that time I’ve never really played hard to get and let her get away with stuff, never really play hard to get in the bedroom etc. She and I want me to play harder to get, both in everyday life and in the bedroom. So what do people suggest for a guy to do to play harder to get? Thanks
monkeyman0121
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You need to do that thing they always do in movies where your at a computer and she comes up behind you and starts kissing your neck and asking for stuff. (You need to say in a bit or no a few times and then just say yes. Obviously if you don't actually want to do anything just say no the first time and mean it.) (Also I would say this is more common for the opposite genders in films, but you said you and her want you to play harder to get so good luck.)

Spoiler:
Show
If you actually listen to this advice then I am gonna be surprised because I have no idea what I am talking about
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (142)
21.16%
The paper was reasonable (327)
48.73%
Not feeling great about that exam... (126)
18.78%
It was TERRIBLE (76)
11.33%

Watched Threads