srpxo
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hi everyone - Land law is definitely my weakest point and is the last module in my law degree. I have done just fine with other areas of law but I've really been struggling with getting my head around land law concepts - Some help would be greatly appreciated!

So I have an assignment question 'Our sense of belonging within a legal system derives from our relationship to property, real or personal.’ - I don't even know where to start with it. I know I need to do some independent research but I'm literally just staring at the screen wondering where to start... Any tips please!?
ryanluke1990
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
did you manage to get your head around this assignment? I have this too. my thoughts would be to examine an area of law equity trusts or land-then relay why personal property or real property contribute to ones sense of belonging in the legal system-easy thing to look at would be land law and real property - the rights and responsibilities that come with ownership naturally create a sense of belonging in the legal system as it brings an interconnecting consistent relationship.
srpxo
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
I’ve had a crack at it but I wouldn’t say I’ve got my head around it 🙄😩 I think the question is so ambiguous! I’ve decided just to go for the obvious option of real property and the laws surrounding it
qwertyuiopxx
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
have you included profits a pendre and easements?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (47)
25.97%
No (134)
74.03%

Watched Threads