timetable Watch

Ambera2894
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi, I'm thinking of Chichester uni as an option for next year but as I only live in Brighton I would probably commute. This probably sounds stupid but in regards to timetables, is it an everyday thing or does it depend on the course? Just wondering as I wanted to get an idea of how much I might be commuting. thanks
University of Chichester
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi Amber, what course are you thinking of applying too? We will be able to give you more information on the amount of contact hours when we know which course you're interested in

We have a Facebook applicants group for our applicants to meet others on their course and we have a lot of students on there who are commuting, if you apply, it'll be a great way to meet friends before you start in September and find others coming from Brighton where you may be able to car share
(Original post by Ambera2894)
Hi, I'm thinking of Chichester uni as an option for next year but as I only live in Brighton I would probably commute. This probably sounds stupid but in regards to timetables, is it an everyday thing or does it depend on the course? Just wondering as I wanted to get an idea of how much I might be commuting. thanks
Last edited by University of Chichester; 4 weeks ago
Ambera2894
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by University of Chichester)
Hi Amber, what course are you thinking of applying too? We will be able to give you more information on the amount of contact hours when we know which course you're interested in

We have a Facebook applicants group for our applicants to meet others on their course and we have a lot of students on there who are commuting, if you apply, it'll be a great way to meet friends before you start in September and find others coming from Brighton where you may be able to car share
Thanks for the reply! I was thinking of Primary teaching with early years and QTS.
University of Chichester
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
No problem, we are going to do you one better!

Our BA Primary Teaching Programme Coordinator Glenn Stone is more than happy to give you more information on the contact hours, days you'll be in and placements! Email him on: [email protected]
(Original post by Ambera2894)
Thanks for the reply! I was thinking of Primary teaching with early years and QTS.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Chichester
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Jun '19
    Sat, 12 Oct '19
    Thu, 31 Oct '19

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (203)
25.5%
The paper was reasonable (352)
44.22%
Not feeling great about that exam (155)
19.47%
It was TERRIBLE (86)
10.8%

Watched Threads