The Student Room Group

Gap year law paid work placement

I would like some suggestions on where I can do a plaid work placement/ paid internship for law during my gap year. I don't want it to be a whole year as I want to travel and it would be great if I had a decent pay as I need to fund my travel. Also if you have any international suggestions that would be great. Any ideas???
I just had a quick look and you can find law internships abroad here. Finding paid placements might be tough though, have you thought about applying locally to where you live?
Original post by fasteddy
I just had a quick look and you can find law internships abroad here. Finding paid placements might be tough though, have you thought about applying locally to where you live?

i haven found any where im frmo
It's such a struggle (at least for me) finding a paid internship :frown: But anyway, if you're wanting to travel too, why not combine it by finding a work placement / internship abroad maybe somewhere in Europe? I know there are a lot out there!
Original post by biofrance
It's such a struggle (at least for me) finding a paid internship :frown: But anyway, if you're wanting to travel too, why not combine it by finding a work placement / internship abroad maybe somewhere in Europe? I know there are a lot out there!

do you know any websites that would help me with this

Quick Reply

Latest