French Watch

Jess.saunders00
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
So I’m an A level student studying french hoping to go on to study it further at uni. Does anyone know any good sites to find french pen pals? I’ve had a quick look at some and they haven’t worked for me. I could really do with some extra language practice

Otherwise, if anyone studying/learning french wants to talk about the subject or practice the language feel free to message me. I’m open to making new friends and I don’t bite 😂 I’ll give you my snapchat jess.saunders22 and my instagram @jess_saunders00
Pattt15
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hey jess I'm studying french at A level too but I'm going to do music at uni. However I love languages and french in general and having been looking for pen pals. The sites I've found so far have been pretty bad (paid memberships) but have found a facebook group called 'shut up and go' which is part of a youtube channel I follow called damon and jo.
Jess.saunders00
Rep:
?
Ahhh okay I’ve heard of their YouTube channel but didn’t know about the Facebook group. That’s really good to know thanks. Hope your a levels are going well!
Pattt15
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Yea plus loads of other great channels about learning languages like nathaniel drew, easy laguages, street french and so on
(Original post by Jess.saunders00)
Ahhh okay I’ve heard of their YouTube channel but didn’t know about the Facebook group. That’s really good to know thanks. Hope your a levels are going well!
Jess.saunders00
Rep:
?
(Original post by Pattt15)
Yea plus loads of other great channels about learning languages like nathaniel drew, easy laguages, street french and so on
Okay tysm that’s awesome
Pattt15
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
No problem
(Original post by Jess.saunders00)
Okay tysm that’s awesome
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (46)
27.06%
No (124)
72.94%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed