Nye2001
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Hi guys

I am doing Britain Transformed 1918-97; USA 1920-55; and Witchcraft in 17th and 18th Century. Anyone else doing these topics? Or is anyone else doing this specification? I need some motivation to revise!
isrchow
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
hey, what do you study for edexcel history ? trying to make a WhatsApp gc, I’ll past what I’ve posted

Looking for students studying EDEXCEL History & EDEXCEL Politics to create a WhatsApp study & revision group.

NO AS STUDENTS PLEASE ONLY A LEVEL STUDENTS

A small group of around 5 people who are committed, serious & are willing to support and share advice/notes when needed. It saves us a lot of time & our main focus will be retaining information & doing weekly past exam questions & creating & learning essay plans.

I know that a lot of a level students who got the top grades told me that when cohesively working with small groups, who are focused and determined to get the grades they want & need, they’re more likely to achieve it with support of people likeminded

Must be serious & committed **

- edexcel politics; UK & GLOBAL
- edexcel history; Britain transformed, 1920’s America boom bust & recovery & British empire

If you’re interested please message me your number ASAP x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (102)
61.45%
No (64)
38.55%

Watched Threads