The Student Room Group

Guy went cold on me after I lost my virginity to him

there was this guy that was kinda dating and erm yeah we had sex as his place at the weekend it was my first time and it wasn't the bed as it was all over quite quickly and hit hurt quite a bit, thing was he made an excuse and said I had to leave, this was on Friday night I messaged him 3 or 4 times but he wont respond, do you think hes lost interest?
Reply 1
maybe something triggered a dodgy memory or something, just give him some space and time and respect his choice. hopefully he’s not ****ed you off tho :frown:
Unfortunately it's probably because he got what he wanted from you and now he's too cowardly to tell you he doesn't want you no more
He was only after sex; not a relationship with you.
Reply 4
Original post by liv M
there was this guy that was kinda dating and erm yeah we had sex as his place at the weekend it was my first time and it wasn't the bed as it was all over quite quickly and hit hurt quite a bit, thing was he made an excuse and said I had to leave, this was on Friday night I messaged him 3 or 4 times but he wont respond, do you think hes lost interest?

He got what he wanted and you didn't because you slept with him without understanding the dating game. Also it hurt because you were very tense and not lubricated. Put it down to experience . Virginity is unimportant unless you make it important or talk about it to the wrong people such as your future boyfriend!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending