Sten.vw
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
paper 1 is in 3 weeks but I wanna have some sort of idea for what might come up in the tests.
I study:
Romeo and Juliet
Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
Lord of the Flies
18 poems

does anyone have any thoughts on what the questions might be this year? in my mocks i got cucked cuz i wasnt prepared for the questions and im planning to only study what i need to

MY PREDICTIONS: based off of last 2 years and specimen
PAPER 1********
Romeo:
Love or Fate (THEME - last 2 years + specimen were all on characters | Juliet Tybalt Mercutio)(dont know what extract will be on)
Poetry:
1. Power -Ozymandias, Hawk Roosting (love and war last 2 years, nature in specimen, it may also be London or living space)

PAPER 2********
Lord of the flies:
Simon or Symbols in the novel(not as certain about this one, Jack was in specimen, Ralph and piggy relationship and law and order were last 2 years)
Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde:
Mr Utterson or Dr Jekyll, possibly relationship between them if wjec is a *****(last 2 years were Mr hyde and Good and Evil, specimen was tension)

thoughts on my predictions??? pls give ur own too
joestables1
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Sten.vw)
paper 1 is in 3 weeks but I wanna have some sort of idea for what might come up in the tests.
I study:
Romeo and Juliet
Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
Lord of the Flies
18 poems

does anyone have any thoughts on what the questions might be this year? in my mocks i got cucked cuz i wasnt prepared for the questions and im planning to only study what i need to

MY PREDICTIONS: based off of last 2 years and specimen
PAPER 1********
Romeo:
Love or Fate (THEME - last 2 years + specimen were all on characters | Juliet Tybalt Mercutio)(dont know what extract will be on)
Poetry:
1. Power -Ozymandias, Hawk Roosting (love and war last 2 years, nature in specimen, it may also be London or living space)

PAPER 2********
Lord of the flies:
Simon or Symbols in the novel(not as certain about this one, Jack was in specimen, Ralph and piggy relationship and law and order were last 2 years)
Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde:
Mr Utterson or Dr Jekyll, possibly relationship between them if wjec is a *****(last 2 years were Mr hyde and Good and Evil, specimen was tension)

thoughts on my predictions??? pls give ur own too
they are very similar to what my teacher is predicting. My teacher also said for R&J it could be 'times in the play when the audience feels sympathy for Romeo'. Teacher also said the poetry could be As Imperceptibly as Grief, but i think your predictions make more sense.
brodem
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
my teacher is predicting a nature poem like death of a naturalist or the prelude as nature is one of the themes that hasn’t been covered yet
Sten.vw
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
bump
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19
  • Heriot-Watt University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Scottish Borders Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 27 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (33)
7.42%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (262)
58.88%
No (150)
33.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise