GF won’t tell me why she’s mad? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
My girlfriend told me she’s really mad and won’t tell me why, she told me it wasn’t about me but keeps answering my texts with one word answers. She told me she can’t trust people and nothing more

Any advice?
ltsmith
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
i don't get how some of you guys even have time for these dumb mind games.

i'd just tell her 'ok then' or something like that
RazzzBerries
  • Chat Forum Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Give her a day to cool down, then contact her again.

She might come round sooner than you'd expect. :dontknow:
UWS
  • Answer Heroes
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Some girls get a bit funny when they get angry.

Give her space, she'll explain to you when she's calmed down. Nothing more you can do, pestering her with messages won't make her feel any better.
xoxAngel_Kxox
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
If it's not about you, she shouldn't be taking it out on you.
If it is about you, then it's absolutely ridiculous to just be short and cryptic with you, without actually telling you what the matter is.

But.. some girls are just like that. Or they can be sometimes, at least. Let her know that you either want to a) support her with what she's going through, or b) put things right if whatever's up with her is your fault. If she still won't be civil or at least explain, tbh I'd say it's not worth it. So much hassle dealing with moody girls.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
U were probably acting like an ******* no offence
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Lady Jamie
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Sadly relatable, I also go cold and distant when I’m mad instead of being upfront. I know it’s wrong and immature but we can’t help it. Sometimes we just don’t feel ready to confront, but also feel too hurt/pissed to move on. 😞

My best advice is to just give her some space, but make her aware that you are willing to listen when she’s ready. Give both of you a chance to cool down a bit before doing/saying anything you will later regret.
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Haha, standard.Go the pub till she snaps out of it.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Lady Jamie)
Sadly relatable, I also go cold and distant when I’m mad instead of being upfront. I know it’s wrong and immature but we can’t help it. Sometimes we just don’t feel ready to confront, but also feel too hurt/pissed to move on. 😞

My best advice is to just give her some space, but make her aware that you are willing to listen when she’s ready. Give both of you a chance to cool down a bit before doing/saying anything you will later regret.
How long do you think she will stay mad before? Will it take a few days? All this worries me I have to admit 🙃
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by gjd800)
Haha, standard.Go the pub till she snaps out of it.
Don’t do tht
sinfonietta
  • Life & Style Forum Helper
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
If she doesn't want to tell you then leave her alone for now. When she realises you're not going to play games to get it out of her she'll either tell you what's up or she'll stop letting it affect how she treats you.
Anonymous #1
She also told me she’s mad at “some people” but she won’t tell who they are, I think it’s people from work
Lady Jamie
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
How long do you think she will stay mad before? Will it take a few days? All this worries me I have to admit 🙃
It's hard to say. I can get really petty and ignore someone for weeks/months (at least I'm self-aware and trying to change)...but usually a day or 2 should be enough to cool her head. Really depends on why she's mad, her mood, and whether or not her anger is directed towards you.

It's sweet that you are worried and you should make her aware of this, maybe check up on her once in a while. I know it would personally make me feel better to see that he cares and is making an effort
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Don’t do tht
Doesn't sound like it is his fault and mithering will do more harm than good. Get out the way, let her stew and calm herself.
ChickenMadness
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Just ignore her until she starts acting normal again lol.
Anonymous #1
Okay, i’m gonna ignore her for a while she’s still fuming this morning 😬
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
My girlfriend told me she’s really mad and won’t tell me why, she told me it wasn’t about me but keeps answering my texts with one word answers. She told me she can’t trust people and nothing more

Any advice?
Say to her that you are available to talk when she calls you and leave it up to her otherwise she will not see that her attitude is really bad considering that she says that its not you!
Rock Fan
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I hate childish games like this if she don't snap out of it soon then just finish it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has 2019 been so far?

Amazing!!! (54)
5.67%
Fairly positive (299)
31.37%
Just another year... (374)
39.24%
Is it 2020 yet? (226)
23.71%

Watched Threads