Trainers help pls? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
What trainers would you guys recommend me getting

I currently own a pair of vans old skool and I really like them and might buy another pair again, also my mum bought me some Nike huaraches in a sale but I’m unsure, but I want some new ones as well tho

I’ve seen Nike Airforce seem to be quite popular at the moment with a lot of styles, but not sure if they are deemed “chavy”. I like airmax 90s have had a pair in the past and they were comfy af.
Also seen a few nice outfits with converse and I also like gazelles. I quite like Adidas swift runs too and those slip on vans look nice too.

What trainers do you guys like and recommend that are “trendy” but not like “common” and “unfashionable”
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
esrodrigues__
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Adidas Stan Smiths?
EugenieG
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey, I’ve also got some old skool vans they’re so nice! I think if you want like a safe shoe to go with I’d definitely chose Air Force. I’ve had 3 pairs and they’re really nice and comfy. I don’t think they’re Chavy I guess it depends on what you wear it with? Tbh I think huaraches and superstars are going to go out of fashion so probably not a good idea to go with those. Completely your choice tho.
dancesingact
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I personally wouldn't go with huaraches, I do love vans though as theyre always in and go with pretty much anything. I would maybe look a those slip on vans they sound good. perhaps the airforces too as they also go with alot and would be a more sporty change from your current vans but personally I would avoid swift runs.
Last edited by dancesingact; 3 weeks ago
VAbrol
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Adidas NMD R1 you can get them AROUND 40-110 ON STOCKX
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (219)
22.91%
The paper was reasonable (428)
44.77%
Not feeling great about that exam... (174)
18.2%
It was TERRIBLE (135)
14.12%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise