The Student Room Group

Is she messing with me or what? Advice

Okay, im a 16yo guy, I've known this girl for years now, nothings ever happened between us but I've always liked her and I think she knows that.

It's been on and off and I havent seen her in a while so I started speaking to her a few weeks back for the first time in a while.

I went for it and asked her to meet, she said yes and we arranged.

on the day she cancelled, but said she was free next Friday... we arranged

Midweek I was speaking to her and she said she was really sorry but busy with work and mock revision. She said we can do something after this week of mocks.

That's all good but is she messing with me?
I'm interested in her, and I know she's always had a spot for me, but does she really wanna meet? Am I just getting unlucky?
both times she's suggested other dates and she doesn't nause me, so what dyou think?

I havent told her I like her outright, I wanted to do that in person, but what would you do?

Do I ask her straight? 'Do you wanna meet or not?' Kinda thing?

I'm going to leave her for a while, but what do you think?

Thanks in advance :smile:
Give it another shot. She could really just be busy.

And yes, better to tell in person I think.

:goodluck:
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Okay, im a 16yo guy, I've known this girl for years now, nothings ever happened between us but I've always liked her and I think she knows that.

It's been on and off and I havent seen her in a while so I started speaking to her a few weeks back for the first time in a while.

I went for it and asked her to meet, she said yes and we arranged.

on the day she cancelled, but said she was free next Friday... we arranged

Midweek I was speaking to her and she said she was really sorry but busy with work and mock revision. She said we can do something after this week of mocks.

That's all good but is she messing with me?
I'm interested in her, and I know she's always had a spot for me, but does she really wanna meet? Am I just getting unlucky?
both times she's suggested other dates and she doesn't nause me, so what dyou think?

I havent told her I like her outright, I wanted to do that in person, but what would you do?

Do I ask her straight? 'Do you wanna meet or not?' Kinda thing?

I'm going to leave her for a while, but what do you think?

Thanks in advance :smile:

I would clearly admit that i find her attractive and invite her on a date. If she says no or fails to turn up then i am done. Its as simple as that. I don't have time to waste and i will make myself available to date other girls. If she shows interest at a later date i will not be interested!
Reply 3
Original post by mgi
I would clearly admit that i find her attractive and invite her on a date. If she says no or fails to turn up then i am done. Its as simple as that. I don't have time to waste and i will make myself available to date other girls. If she shows interest at a later date i will not be interested!

Okay thanks for the comment, I seem to be getting the same vibes off everyone :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending