What is my gender? Watch

Dani002002
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi there 👋 (I’m sorry I’m awkward) I just wanted to vent/ see what other people thought about my issue. Before I start I really don’t care that much about gender (being pansexual and all) but I just wanted to get this out. So I remember being around five and preying to become a boy because I hated that I was born a girl. It got worse and I would go as far as to say I would prey every night but I was always disappointed when it didn’t happen. Only when I was around eleven did I start acting more girly but even then I felt like I didn’t quite fit in. When I started going through puberty I hated my body and my chest particularly because of my breasts. I would stand hunched over so it looked like they weren’t there. (I’m thinking that I definitely want top surgery or a breast reduction) I eventually grew to except them but after I figured out my sexuality I started questioning myself. I am now seventeen and I have no idea where I am with figuring myself out. I hate that I don’t know and it has been years. I don’t hate being a girl but I think it’s just convenient now and I can’t help but think if I were to be gender fluid, non binary or even trans will anyone ever want to date me. I love all genders but I’m just scared incase I end up alone. This doesn’t make sense but oh well. I hope this can maybe help someone or you can relate and we can figure it out together. Thanks for your time. (I can’t be bothered checking my spelling and grammar)
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Liam Bermo
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
that's a tough one. everyone before being born has a chance of either becoming male or female. obviously it usually takes one direction but the mind has to take a direction Aswell and there's a history of males believing they are female and females believing they are male. personally I think the way your born is the way your born that's it end of story but some people want to have sex changes which is their decision. I believe having a sex change will have an effect on people who are interested in you but there are people out there willing to date transgenders. personally I don't think I would be strong enough to date a trans because It would spin my head but some people are. you never really know
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Wired_1800
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Dani002002)
Hi there 👋 (I’m sorry I’m awkward) I just wanted to vent/ see what other people thought about my issue. Before I start I really don’t care that much about gender (being pansexual and all) but I just wanted to get this out. So I remember being around five and preying to become a boy because I hated that I was born a girl. It got worse and I would go as far as to say I would prey every night but I was always disappointed when it didn’t happen. Only when I was around eleven did I start acting more girly but even then I felt like I didn’t quite fit in. When I started going through puberty I hated my body and my chest particularly because of my breasts. I would stand hunched over so it looked like they weren’t there. (I’m thinking that I definitely want top surgery or a breast reduction) I eventually grew to except them but after I figured out my sexuality I started questioning myself. I am now seventeen and I have no idea where I am with figuring myself out. I hate that I don’t know and it has been years. I don’t hate being a girl but I think it’s just convenient now and I can’t help but think if I were to be gender fluid, non binary or even trans will anyone ever want to date me. I love all genders but I’m just scared incase I end up alone. This doesn’t make sense but oh well. I hope this can maybe help someone or you can relate and we can figure it out together. Thanks for your time. (I can’t be bothered checking my spelling and grammar)
I think you need to see a professional. This appears to be deeper than gender identity.
Glaz
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey
I'm pretty sure you might be a trans man (ftm) but don't let random people on the internet tell you what you are and what you aren't. Your gender is yours and yours alone, and you're the only one who can decide what you are.
Tenya Iida
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
oh oof ive definitely been in ur shoes
try testing different pronouns n keep trying 2 figure urself out. like blobfish said we cant tell u wht 2 b but that was certainly the way i went abt it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (478)
30.88%
The paper was reasonable (598)
38.63%
Not feeling great about that exam... (256)
16.54%
It was TERRIBLE (216)
13.95%

Watched Threads