The Student Room Group

Have your say: Top 10 ways students get caught

Here's where you can post a comment about our Top 10 ways students get caught cheating in exams article.

Read the full Top 10 ways students get caught cheating in exams article and join in the discussion by posting a message below.
(edited 4 years ago)
"15 people were disqualified for having phones on them, most were switched off and a few even didn't have batteries in them.

"The culprit just hid their phone and they got away with it."

this is just next level unjust :hat2:

"I know of someone who attempted to cheat in their English exam by writing key phrases on their hands. But then they got really nervous that they'd been caught and ended up sweating the words off anyway."

I swear thats a really weak ink pen or they must sweat an inhuman amount :holmes:
Original post by ForestShadow
"15 people were disqualified for having phones on them, most were switched off and a few even didn't have batteries in them.

"The culprit just hid their phone and they got away with it."

this is just next level unjust :hat2:

"I know of someone who attempted to cheat in their English exam by writing key phrases on their hands. But then they got really nervous that they'd been caught and ended up sweating the words off anyway."

I swear thats a really weak ink pen or they must sweat an inhuman amount :holmes:

Well, the person was 'really nervous', so it was possible
lool
our invigilators swarm over us like bees

Quick Reply

Latest