Reena Bansi
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I've bought myself 2 packs of CGP practice papers to get used the new style of the exams as we've got a limited number of past papers. Does anyone know whether these are supposed to be harder than the real exams or of the same difficulty?
yeetttttttt
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
from my experience, the cgp edecxcel maths papers are much harder than the actual 2018 maths exam papers. However, the aqa triple science papers were much harder than the cgp ones, as the markscheme was so absurdly specific.
Reena Bansi
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
ah okay. i have only bought the AQA GCSE Biology papers so far, would you not recommend buying the rest for Chemistry and Physics (I do triple)
(Original post by yeetttttttt)
from my experience, the cgp edecxcel maths papers are much harder than the actual 2018 maths exam papers. However, the aqa triple science papers were much harder than the cgp ones, as the markscheme was so absurdly specific.
NelsaH
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Reena Bansi)
I've bought myself 2 packs of CGP practice papers to get used the new style of the exams as we've got a limited number of past papers. Does anyone know whether these are supposed to be harder than the real exams or of the same difficulty?
My teacher told me that they were good but not to the level of exams so I don't really use mine..
NelsaH
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I bought maths and chemistry physics and biology and found chemistry quite useful so I would recommend chemistry!

(Original post by Reena Bansi)
ah okay. i have only bought the AQA GCSE Biology papers so far, would you not recommend buying the rest for Chemistry and Physics (I do triple)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (77)
29.06%
No (188)
70.94%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed