virginity Watch

username4608874
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So 3 years back when i was just 17,One day, i was with with my lover in his room. We were just making out but without consent he tried to insert his penis in my vagina. It took me 3 seconds to push him away because i didnt want to lose my virginity. I dont remember feeling him come inside me or feeling sore or anything and after that incident I never became intimate with anyone. Does this mean i lost my virginity. He claims that he inserted 2 cm or just the tip but before he could further go in, I pushed him Away.
Am i still a virgin?
Last edited by username4608874; 4 weeks ago
tacticalwater
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
No, I'd say that it didn't count.
(Original post by lostandfound1999)
So 3 years back when i was just 17,One day, i was with with my lover in his room. We were just making out but without consent he tried to insert his penis in my vagina. It took me 3 seconds to push him away because i didnt want to lose my virginity. I dont remember feeling him come inside me or feeling sore or anything and after that incident I never became intimate with anyone. Does this mean i lost my virginity. He claims that he inserted 2 cm or just the tip but before he could further go in, I pushed him Away.
Am i still a virgin?
_roman0f
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
it depends what your views on virginity are and if youre religious etc... Im really against the concept of virginity but when I would say I was a virgin a meant it in the sense that I had never had 'sex' with someone so I didn't know what I was doing and not in the sense that my virginity had not been taken because a penis hadn't been in my vagina if you get what I mean. 'Sex' is what you want it to be and isn't as straight forward as penis in vagina. you obviously didn't enjoy that experience cus you didn't even consent to it- it wasn't an intimate loving experience so yes I would say you are still a virgin but I shouldn't matter. you should never let anyone or even yourself make you feel bad or ashamed by it
Prussianxo
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I mean virginity is a social construct so it can be whatever you want it to be
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
username4608874
Rep:
?
so you say im still a virgin. i believe that I am.
(Original post by tacticalwater)
No, I'd say that it didn't count.
tacticalwater
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yes
so you say im still a virgin. i believe that I am.
Apachecow
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It all very nice and cuddly saying you can decide for yourself, but from your description, you are not a virgin. Sorry.
trad1998
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I mean did your hymen break? This is a way of telling from a medical perspective...
Am i still a virgin?
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by trad1998)
I mean did your hymen break? This is a way of telling from a medical perspective...
I don't know. Does it even matter? If you don't talk about it to anyone ,no one will even care or be able to find out!
trad1998
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I suppose it only matters depending on what perspective you're looking from. Maybe the original poster cares about this view point or maybe they don't - up to them what's important!
(Original post by mgi)
I don't know. Does it even matter? If you don't talk about it to anyone ,no one will even care or be able to find out!
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I suppose it only matters depending on what perspective you're looking from. Maybe the original poster cares about this view point or maybe they don't - up to them what's important!
Yes. I agree. I don't think virginity or no virginity proves anything at all tbh.
username4608874
Rep:
?
No it didnt
katf
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
The hymen doesn't work that way. It's a thin, elastic membrane around the edge of the vagina. It can cope with a lot and not break in some women. In others, it breaks doing every day activities. It's not a reliable indicator of virginity at all.
Professional G
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
No it didnt
So I’m guessing you didn’t lose your virginity then?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (410)
30.35%
The paper was reasonable (535)
39.6%
Not feeling great about that exam... (230)
17.02%
It was TERRIBLE (176)
13.03%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed