The Student Room Group

Does this guy like me?

So I’m a gay guy btw and I have a friend who is bi. We get on really well and recently he’s been messaging me at random times throughout the day? Although we are close, we don’t really talk online or outside of school that much and he always starts conversations about nothing in particular out of the blue. We’re going to prom this year together in a group of friends and he jokingly asked me if I’d go to prom with him in a romantic way and when I laughed and said ‘of course not’ he seemed slightly upset or letdown afterwards. And I do have a slight crush on him so this may just be wishful thinking but idk what do you guys think.
Tsr I need your help
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
So I’m a gay guy btw and I have a friend who is bi. We get on really well and recently he’s been messaging me at random times throughout the day? Although we are close, we don’t really talk online or outside of school that much and he always starts conversations about nothing in particular out of the blue. We’re going to prom this year together in a group of friends and he jokingly asked me if I’d go to prom with him in a romantic way and when I laughed and said ‘of course not’ he seemed slightly upset or letdown afterwards. And I do have a slight crush on him so this may just be wishful thinking but idk what do you guys think.
Tsr I need your help

Why did you let him down and laugh?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending