Mature Student Accomodation Watch

Millie Sibley
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Helloo everyone and anyone...... whoever is reading this ))))

So I'm currently studying an access course in Psychology and History , I'm 21 and I hope to go to Sussex (or Brighton dependent on grades.... likely to be my reserve choice lol ) in September 2019. I'm applying to do Psychology at Sussex and applied Psychology at Brighton.

I've done a ski season and travelled in my gap year/s and now I'm terrified about going to university, especially being a mature student. I'm also worried that its coming around so quickly ahhhhhh!!!
I'm slightly worried that I wont be able to find a house share with anyone my age, I'm completely happy and confident to mix with anyone/everyone no matter the age however it would be nice to meet some other mature students, in Brighton.----- I know your out there somewhere!! --- please give me a message if your in the same boat
Anyway, If anyone is looking for a house share give me a shout! )
University of Brighton Accommodation
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey Millie

Please don't worry! Loads of people come to uni when they're not 18. You can join our facebook group for accommodation to look for something. This gives you the advantage of talking to people early on so you can then choose who you live with.

Consider living with second and third years too. They'll naturally be slightly older and they'll be full of Brighton knowledge so you'll get the low-down on they best places to be - talking of which this post on the city might be useful.

You can talk direct to our students online, I'm sure some of them will have started uni around the same age as you.

The Students' Union has a Mature student society and a dedicated officer for mature students, so you will have loads of support once you get here!

I hope this is all useful, give me a shout if you have any more questions you think I could help with

Shiv
Accommodation Office
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Brighton
    Brighton Falmer campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Jun '19
  • University of Brighton
    Photography MA open afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Jun '19
  • University of Brighton
    Brighton Moulsecoomb campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Jul '19

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 2 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (449)
18.96%
The paper was reasonable (1105)
46.66%
Not feeling great about that exam... (520)
21.96%
It was TERRIBLE (294)
12.42%

Watched Threads