One of my guy friends asked me out but afterwards said it was a joke... Watch

FireonIce
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I know you’re thinking, that means he likes you, but after spending 45 minutes after being related to a goddess/ Jesus I had enough. Then after all that he said soo do you want to go out? And a couple of minutes later saying it was a joke! Tbh I still am not sure what going out means in terms of dating and stuff and he knew I was not allowed to go out with someone anyway, and when I said why? He said to test your paranoid and stubborn you are, and he starting doing this xxx thing before started to compliment me about everything. I talk to him everyday, and have found this upsetting even though I don’t like him. I said I don’t ever want to talk to you again, and he replied for how long??? For a day? He seemed to find this funny. Was I right in doing what I did?
StriderHort
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Just sounds like messing you around in general *shrug*
Grizwuld
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Someone messing you about like this is really rude, selfish and a little bizarre.

This does not seem like the sort of person to trust or get intimate with; you would always be wondering "what next".

It may indicate that he is deep down very insecure but personally I'd move on and give him a thumbs down!
FireonIce
Rep:
?
(Original post by StriderHort)
Just sounds like messing you around in general *shrug*
Yeah...
FireonIce
Rep:
?
Yeah, he has got a few issues
(Original post by Grizwuld)
Someone messing you about like this is really rude, selfish and a little bizarre.

This does not seem like the sort of person to trust or get intimate with; you would always be wondering "what next".

It may indicate that he is deep down very insecure but personally I'd move on and give him a thumbs down!
Lilligant22
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I guess that maybe it's a defense mechanism? It depends on what you said in response to him asking you out. If you said no, then it's probably that he's trying to cover up his humiliation.
FireonIce
Rep:
?
He knows I am not allowed so that’s what I said?
(Original post by Lilligant22)
I guess that maybe it's a defense mechanism? It depends on what you said in response to him asking you out. If you said no, then it's probably that he's trying to cover up his humiliation.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has 2019 been so far?

Amazing!!! (48)
5.86%
Fairly positive (263)
32.11%
Just another year... (322)
39.32%
Is it 2020 yet? (186)
22.71%

Watched Threads