Road and cost to a circumcision Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I am 35 years old and I finally went for it. I am in the U.S. and I knew I was different in middle school.
Since I was the only one that I knew that was not circumcised, I eventually learned how to keep it clean towards the end of middle school.
From H.S. till now I had to stop any sexual contact that I thought would be aggressive from fear of tearing the frenulum.
Turns out, frenulum breve.
I tried stretching it. Didn't work.
Then I was offered a frenuplasty or circumcision and the surgery would be in January of 2019 for either.
For $800 USD I chose to have the frenuplasty. I cannot remember how much the circumcision would have cost, but I think he said it was for around $1000.
The healing sucked. The stitches did not dissolve and had to be manually removed. Frenulum still in place.
Needless to say, the doctor did not do a very good job for a 20 minute job. After a few months I felt that it was fully healed. The frenulum felt way worse and it felt like I now had phimosis. The frenulum no longer made the head point down, but it just felt sore to where I had to tell myself I have to pull the skin back to keep it clean.
I went back to the doctor for him to say he could recommend another Doc. -Last time I talked to him.

I soon after found another doctor who specialized in Circumcisions and frenulum removal.
The cost. $3600 USD.
His main focus was using plastic surgery techniques to ensure it looked good. It was very close to an hour and a half before I was done.

Both surgery's were done with a local block. I was awake the entire time.

It's still only day five after my circumcision.
As of right now, it doesn't look so good. But with each passing day, it is looking better and better.
Erections on the first two nights/mornings really suck but its nothing to cry over.
Make sure you sit down to pee. At least for me. (Still waiting on the swelling to go down).
The first couple of days the head feels sensitive, but it doesn't seem as sensitive as others have posted. -Was wearing tight underwear from day one.
I have had no puss, just a tiny bit of blood each day. Nothing big.
I was able to shoot basketball on day 3 for like 20 minutes. No real pain.
Anonymous #1
Day 6.
It seems like my body finally realized what happen and it also might be a combination of not having any more percocet, but today wasn't painful.
If anything I would describe it as super annoying. I also forgot to add that on the 2nd or 3rd day it looks like everything is peeling. If you can imagine your skin peeling after a sunburn, that's what it's been looking like the past couple of days.
Erections are still a pain, try to avoid them.
Its slowly looking a little bit better, but it's still pretty messed up for day 1 operation.
Anonymous #1
Day 6.
It seems like my body finally realized what happen and it also might be a combination of not having any more percocet, but today wasn't painful.
If anything I would describe it as super annoying. I also forgot to add that on the 2nd or 3rd day it looks like everything is peeling. If you can imagine your skin peeling after a sunburn, that's what it's been looking like the past couple of days.
Erections are still a pain, try to avoid them.
Its slowly looking a little bit better, but it's still pretty messed up for day 1 operation.
KSM87
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Four months on, I hope all has gone well for you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (41)
7.78%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (308)
58.44%
No (178)
33.78%

Watched Threads