The Student Room Group

I love ya'll

Scroll to see replies

Keep it up bro you make many people happy on this forum, spread the love :biggrin:
Original post by Themysticalegg
Keep it up bro you make many people happy on this forum, spread the love :biggrin:

Thank you Togepi! :biggrin:
Original post by JoshDarnIt
You heard me. I fudgin' love ya'll. Yes, even you trolls.

There's too much negativity in this world man, and that just ain't what I'm about. I'm all about dat love. Dat good stoof.

I have so much love in me rn that I just wanna walk down the street and hug everyone I pass. I love you guys. Keep that love flowin yo :hippie:

:heart: love you too Joshie :jumphug:
Original post by I AM GROOT 1
:heart: love you too Joshie :jumphug:

<3 :jumphug:
You heard me. I fudgin' love ya'll. Yes, even you trolls.

There's too much negativity in this world man, and that just ain't what I'm about. I'm all about dat love. Dat good stoof.

I have so much love in me rn that I just wanna walk down the street and hug everyone I pass. I love you guys. Keep that love flowin yo :hippie:

Aww, you have literally made my day, thank you.
Original post by #love2learn
Aww, you have literally made my day, thank you.

No problem! :cute:
Don't you want to get to know each other first before throwing the "L word" around? I only see you as a friend, soz.
Reply 27
Awh this is so cute.
<3 :jumphug:

:cube: You da best
No problem! :cute:

Just wanna say, keep spreading this love/positivity cuz it's what the world lacks of right know.
Stop with the alcohol, son.
Original post by ecelectism
Don't you want to get to know each other first before throwing the "L word" around? I only see you as a friend, soz.

That's okay, I love you regardless :biggrin:
Original post by lk_xx
Awh this is so cute.

:cute:
Sending all my love to everyone, have an amazing day (or whats left of it at least:h:) xxx:heart::lovedup:
:cube: You da best

Naww you da best :colondollar:
Just wanna say, keep spreading this love/positivity cuz it's what the world lacks of right know.

I'll do my best!

Original post by Qup
Stop with the alcohol, son.

Okay dad :yep:

Original post by ASJ_12
Sending all my love to everyone, have an amazing day (or whats left of it at least:h:) xxx:heart::lovedup:

<3
Original post by joshdarnit
naww you da best :colondollar:

no u are :angry:
no u are :angry:

You wanna go fam?! I'll write it on your forehead if I have to!
I'll do my best!

Okay dad :yep:

<3

You already are, just keep doing what you are doing plus i still remember what you told me "keep a positive mindset and you'll attract positive experiences".
You already are, just keep doing what you are doing plus i still remember what you told me "keep a positive mindset and you'll attract positive experiences".

Will do :yep: Awesome! Speaking from experience, it seems to work :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest