Can I still get accepted into Royal Holloway even if I dont meet the requirements? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I am waiting to accept my offers because I'm scared to make the wrong decision and end up not attending the Uni I want because I haven't been able to meet the entry requirements. Is there any way that they would still accept me as a student even if the requirements they want for me to get in are not met?
PQ
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I am waiting to accept my offers because I'm scared to make the wrong decision and end up not attending the Uni I want because I haven't been able to meet the entry requirements. Is there any way that they would still accept me as a student even if the requirements they want for me to get in are not met?
It depends on a lot of things. It's quite common generally for people to be accepted with lower grades. If you're worried then ring up RHUL and ask them whether they normally accept people with lower grades for your course (and if they do then what they take into account when deciding who gets a place).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Jun '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Jun '19

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (389)
25.97%
The paper was reasonable (648)
43.26%
Not feeling great about that exam (298)
19.89%
It was TERRIBLE (163)
10.88%

Watched Threads