The Student Room Group

Message to all year 11's

Hi, I would just like to wish you all Good Luck in all of your exams. I hope that you achieve the grades that you intend to so that you can go on to pursue whatever you like in the future. I have seen all of you revising really well and it is pretty evident- the amount of time and effort that has gone into your coursework and revision. It's only these 2/3 months- then you all can relax and confidently open up your Grades on results day. If any one has any other messages for year 11- feel free to comment below.Let's motivate them so that they do the best of their ability!!!!
Good luck
x

Good luck

Scroll to see replies

Legendary. I'm motivated.
Awww thanks :smile::smile::smile:
Original post by Study_Girl 7
Hi, I would just like to wish you all Good Luck in all of your exams. I hope that you achieve the grades that you intend to so that you can go on to pursue whatever you like in the future. I have seen all of you revising really well and it is pretty evident- the amount of time and effort that has gone into your coursework and revision. It's only these 2/3 months- then you all can relax and confidently open up your Grades on results day. If any one has any other messages for year 11- feel free to comment below.Let's motivate them so that they do the best of their ability!!!!
Good luck
x

Good luck
:biggrin:
Original post by SchmuckOff
Legendary. I'm motivated.
No problem :smile:
Original post by ohdahnnyboi
Awww thanks :smile::smile::smile:
Reply 6
Thank you. I'm stressing as I feel like I'm only beginning to wake up and realise that all the revision I have been doing in the past is passive.
Help. aaaaaaaaaa
Good luck
x

Good luck
Original post by EvyBobs
Thank you. I'm stressing as I feel like I'm only beginning to wake up and realise that all the revision I have been doing in the past is passive.
Help. aaaaaaaaaa

Calm Calm calm.Being calm is the key.Think back to when you started your Gcse's all of the work, the revision that you have spent a lot of time on, think forward into the future when you open those results and see the grades that you wanted to achieve.
Remember revision is never passive- you will be fine, good luck :smile:
Good luck
x

Good luck

Awww thank you very much x
It's ok :smile:
Original post by FloralPrints
Awww thank you very much x
Such a thoughtful message. <3

Spoiler

thanks
(opens spoiler)
LOL
Original post by MydaMina
Such a thoughtful message. <3

Spoiler

Good luck
x

Good luck

Helpful to me as I have AS actual exam (Do ignore my name, yet to be updated for year 12)
that's great- good luck
Original post by Yr_11_MATHS
Helpful to me as I have AS actual exam (Do ignore my name, yet to be updated for year 12)
Reply 14
Calm Calm calm.Being calm is the key.Think back to when you started your Gcse's all of the work, the revision that you have spent a lot of time on, think forward into the future when you open those results and see the grades that you wanted to achieve.
Remember revision is never passive- you will be fine, good luck :smile:

Thank you ❤️
thx:p:H
Original post by EvyBobs
Thank you ❤️

:smile:
Original post by izzycandy
thx:p:H
Reply 18
Good luck to all! 7 more weeks and then it’ll all be over!
Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest