The Student Room Group

Gcse's

My first exam is in like 3 weeks for GCSE'S and I haven't revised hahaha oh lord! Is it just only me! I'm literally meant to get 6's and above to get into my sixth form and I'm stressing on how I can get a 7 In English as; I'm doing it for A level! love life guys atm
it's okay, I'm sorta freaking out too but trust me (gah I think...) we know more than we think, surprisingly I do remember the key concepts of things I learnt in yr 10! I need to get 6 7's to stay at my school! what specifically are you struggling with in English, I'm probably not the best person to ask as I'm at the same level as you (got a 6 in my mock and hoping for a 7 maybe even an 8 for the real thing) I hope I can help but WE CAN DO THIS!!
Original post by Manip01
My first exam is in like 3 weeks for GCSE'S and I haven't revised hahaha oh lord! Is it just only me! I'm literally meant to get 6's and above to get into my sixth form and I'm stressing on how I can get a 7 In English as; I'm doing it for A level! love life guys atm
The worst thing you can do is panic. You still got 3 weeks of focussed revision left. Focus on the subject areas you are struggling in and practice papers are a godsend for finding them. All I can say is good luck, can't say I revised at all for my exams and regretted it so don't make the same mistake I did.
Original post by Manip01
Reply 3
Okay, thanks for the message I'm currently starting to revise, hopefully, I can push to a 7/8 in both English's and Spanish!
Original post by IHaveTakenOver
The worst thing you can do is panic. You still got 3 weeks of focussed revision left. Focus on the subject areas you are struggling in and practice papers are a godsend for finding them. All I can say is good luck, can't say I revised at all for my exams and regretted it so don't make the same mistake I did.

Quick Reply

Latest