Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I need some help. So, I moved out of my parents home in September 2017 into my sister’s flat. We got on for a while but recently it’s become very rocky I honestly don’t think i can cope anymore. My room at my parents house has been taken over by younger brother. Ideally I’ll be going to Uni in September 2020 but I honestly don’t think I can cope anymore. I am 17 and work 3/4 days a week on £6.50 per hour
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I need some help. So, I moved out of my parents home in September 2017 into my sister’s flat. We got on for a while but recently it’s become very rocky I honestly don’t think i can cope anymore. My room at my parents house has been taken over by younger brother. Ideally I’ll be going to Uni in September 2020 but I honestly don’t think I can cope anymore. I am 17 and work 3/4 days a week on £6.50 per hour
Move back into your parents and go into the room your younger brother used to be in.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
Move back into your parents and go into the room your younger brother used to be in.
He shared with my other little brother
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
He shared with my other little brother
Ask him to move back in so you can have your room back? Or share a room with your little brother?
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Ask him to move back in so you can have your room back? Or share a room with your little brother?
Ask him to move back in? I don't know about your little brother but I know if I were in that situation and asked my brother to go back to sharing again he probably wouldn't do it unless forced

I think OP may indeed have to end up sharing with the other little brother which is kinda brutal [and worse lol if she's female]
17starr
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
There’s got to be reason why they moved out of their parents place in the first place surely?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (25)
13.16%
I need help researching courses (12)
6.32%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
4.74%
I need help with my personal statement (79)
41.58%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (47)
24.74%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.58%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (15)
7.89%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed