Muslim girl with white non-religious guy? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I'm white and not religious but I like this girl who is a muslim, dark skin, wears hijab, etc. I just want to know if I have a chance with her
username4565188
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Maybe, if you actually ask her you might have a shot
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm white and not religious but I like this girl who is a muslim, dark skin, wears hijab, etc. I just want to know if I have a chance with her
Sadly, many Muslims don't follow the rules and relationships outside of marriage are a MASSIVE sin, I'd say save yourself the embarrassment and don't ask her out, she wears the hijab so she is more likely to be religious.
JoshDarnIt
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
My ex was Muslim so yes, its possible.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
It depends on the girl but usually not.
Girls usually wear hijab, niqab or jilbab for one of three reasons: 1) it is a cultural tradition within their tribe/local region, 2) they wish to wear it for religious reasons or 3) it is a family tradition and every teenage/adult female living in their house wears it.
I have friends from all three categories.
Cultural traditionalist are often not keen on breaking with tradition, that can include not being willing to date.
Very religious people are usually only interested in marriage with like minded very religious people, although there is a slight possibility that such a person could also be seeking to attract converts to their religion and willing to consider marriage in exchange for converting to their religious lifestyle.
Those keen on conforming to family traditions almost always prefer to marry relatives and rarely date outside of the extended family.
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Sadly, many Muslims don't follow the rules and relationships outside of marriage are a MASSIVE sin, I'd say save yourself the embarrassment and don't ask her out, she wears the hijab so she is more likely to be religious.
Poor advice. Hijabis sometimes have sex before marriage as you are well aware. Not for us to judge.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by mgi)
Poor advice. Hijabis sometimes have sex before marriage as you are well aware. Not for us to judge.
I'd politely disagree, hijabis don't often have sex before marriage, depends what background you're from I guess. Balance of probability
umnia2002
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
It really depends on the girl, (as I myself I am Muslim but dont wear a hijab and have relations with guys but just frienship), there are quite strict girls with tough old fashioned upbringings and dont believe it's okay to have any sort of relationships with a guy. But there are hijabis that wear it but aren't as fussed about it all. So you really have to analyse how this girl is around you and maybe ask a mutual friend if you have one of what she's like...
Good luck!
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I'd politely disagree, hijabis don't often have sex before marriage, depends what background you're from I guess. Balance of probability
I didn't say 'often' but you and I know that it happens. Not sure what you mean by 'background ' or ' balance of probability '. It would be intriguing to know what hijabi women think/hope marriage to be because reading some of the posts in tsr they can come across as naive or unclear.
yoogle
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
i mean she might still want a chill relationship but if shes a hijabi for religious reasons (not parents/family or culture) she probably wont want to do relationshippy things like idfk making out or whatever if she does want a relationship. i dont know many muslims who date but most date to marry and if she is one of those she probably will turn you down. sorry mate.
Justbeingmyself
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Personally I'd steer away, Muslim girls usually come from quite strict and conservative families.
TheProphetsPath
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Absolutely NOT. What on earth goes through your head where you see a practicing muslim girl and think she will consider involving her self anyway with you? She is openly practicing and observing modesty. Stay away from her, she has no business with you. Muslims are modest, don't involve with pre-marital relationships, withhold good moral conduct and are forbidden from being in relationships with non muslim men, even if they tried to get married.
Presto
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
DON'T! It's not worth it!
Even if you two get together it will result in a break up unless if you convert or she leaves Islam.
Studentnewcastle
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Am a hijabi girl and African I get many guys attracted to me but they know I would never sleep with them maybe dating but never sex
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by TheProphetsPath)
Absolutely NOT. What on earth goes through your head where you see a practicing muslim girl and think she will consider involving her self anyway with you? She is openly practicing and observing modesty. Stay away from her, she has no business with you. Muslims are modest, don't involve with pre-marital relationships, withhold good moral conduct and are forbidden from being in relationships with non muslim men, even if they tried to get married.
Why do you call yourself the Prophets Path? How do you know she is 'openly practising and observing modesty'? Because she wears a hijab? Really so you dont think, for example, that women who wear the hijab would ever be having premarital sex etc. You are just a selective misguided preacher to other people.
Dunya
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by TheProphetsPath)
'She is openly practicing and observing modesty' just because she wears the hijaab? I know hijaabis who drink, smoke weed and have sex so where do we go from there?

Spoiler:
Show
Attached files
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Dunya)
'She is openly practicing and observing modesty' just because she wears the hijaab? I know hijaabis who drink, smoke weed and have sex so where do we go from there?

Spoiler:
Show
Don't worry, The Prophets Path, poster has no answer to you! Just mention to him that it is Ramadhan till early June and he will disappear because he knows that his judgemental sarcasm has no place in Islam and is in fact haram. The best way to deal with this type of so called muslim is to point them back to one of the attributes of the Allah that they claim they believe in- Compassion . He also knows that he can't convert an unbeliever to Islam by being rude or sarcastic or judging by appearance; again this contradicts his duties as a so called Muslim.
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by mgi)
Don't worry, The Prophets Path, poster has no answer to you! Just mention to him that it is Ramadhan till early June and he will disappear because he knows that his judgemental sarcasm has no place in Islam and is in fact haram. The best way to deal with this type of so called muslim is to point them back to one of the attributes of the Allah that they claim they believe in- Compassion . He also knows that he can't convert an unbeliever to Islam by being rude or sarcastic or judging by appearance; again this contradicts his duties as a so called Muslim.
Do you see what I mean? As predicted The Prophets Path poster has disappeared after posting his odd sarcastic views during Ramadhan!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (475)
26.13%
The paper was reasonable (792)
43.56%
Not feeling great about that exam (358)
19.69%
It was TERRIBLE (193)
10.62%

Watched Threads