LADS - I need an allibi for this acne treatment appointment? Watch

AspiringAccount
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
F*cking sh*t, so long story short I went to an appointment before this they gave me one gel and one (gel i guess). Ones for the night and one's for the day. I never bothered using any of them. So I need an allibi to get me out of whatever sh*t that sly doctor has planned. Please help, it's tommorow.
AspiringAccount
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by AspiringAccount)
F*cking sh*t, so long story short I went to an appointment before this they gave me one gel and one (gel i guess). Ones for the night and one's for the day. I never bothered using any of them. So I need an allibi to get me out of whatever sh*t that sly doctor has planned. Please help, it's tommorow.
damn I didn't check what forum it was sent too..
Anonymous #1
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by AspiringAccount)
Cancel the appointment instead of wasting your own and your GP's time?
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
im so confused....
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (294)
25.83%
The paper was reasonable (493)
43.32%
Not feeling great about that exam (229)
20.12%
It was TERRIBLE (122)
10.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise