Emptiness Watch

HistoryLover98
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
So recently I have been feeling very empty and alone like there is something missing. I have some great friends and I get on with them well but they have other friendships and relationships and I don't want to intertwine with them. I am terrified of being alone I don't mean at one time I just mean in life because I do spend a lot of time just kinda sat by myself. Not to mention past events have led me on a different path than where I invisioned myself to be at this point in life and this has also led me to be kinda lost and just really lacking purpose and motivation. Any one else ever had similar feelings.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Professional G
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by HistoryLover98)
So recently I have been feeling very empty and alone like there is something missing. I have some great friends and I get on with them well but they have other friendships and relationships and I don't want to intertwine with them. I am terrified of being alone I don't mean at one time I just mean in life because I do spend a lot of time just kinda sat by myself. Not to mention past events have led me on a different path than where I invisioned myself to be at this point in life and this has also led me to be kinda lost and just really lacking purpose and motivation. Any one else ever had similar feelings.
Are you a guy? Finding relationships take a lot of effort and even then, you are looking at some time with putting effort into them. It’s not as difficult like that say but it does mean taking some of your time.
You probably feel alone due to not having a partner but don’t be down. It’s quite possible to find someone.
HistoryLover98
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Professional G)
Are you a guy? Finding relationships take a lot of effort and even then, you are looking at some time with putting effort into them. It’s not as difficult like that say but it does mean taking some of your time.
You probably feel alone due to not having a partner but don’t be down. It’s quite possible to find someone.
Yeah I am a guy and I do think me being single is a key factor to my loneliness and I understand that it takes time and effort but I only think that is one of the reasons I am feeling empty. I mean since I was 5 I had my life planned out then almost 3 years ago now my life changed due to an accident and I am at Uni a place I never thought I would be with no drive or motivation and that is the main thing that is bothering me
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by HistoryLover98)
Yes. The solution is to review your life and your plans for your life and getting busy pursuing your dreams and making friends. To make friends you have to be tactical and get busy with hobbies and interests.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (289)
25.87%
The paper was reasonable (484)
43.33%
Not feeling great about that exam (223)
19.96%
It was TERRIBLE (121)
10.83%

Watched Threads