*****urgent advice needed***** Watch

Animeguy_123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi, here is the situation, In my first year of uni I failed my last exams, then when it came time for the resits, I was going to resit my exams, however I got ill, I handed in an EC form with NHS prescriptions and a doctors note and the 7 days sick form as proof that I was ill and could not do my exams. Then what happened was they allowed me to resit my exams but this was a year later (present day). Now I have my first exam on the 30th and as I have had all year to prepare I am extremely confident i will pass. BUT, here's the problem, I have gotten ill again, I am vomiting and I have a very high fever and my I am having constant headaches and this is happening to me so near to my exams. I just wanted to ask there is not a policy of queen Mary that i will not be able to forward my exams again if I do not get better in time. God willing I will get better but what if the worse happens and I do not get better, will I even be able to get another date to pass y exams in august? PS: I will fill in the EC forms and bring all the legal documents required. Please if QM themselves would reply that would be great, but advice from anyone would be GREAT thanks you.
barror1
  • Study Forum Helper
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
You do get a 'gift' extra year of funding from Student Finance England. It might be worth repeating the year on that funding if you do not feel like you will make the grade.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (212)
21.92%
The paper was reasonable (417)
43.12%
Not feeling great about that exam... (185)
19.13%
It was TERRIBLE (153)
15.82%

Watched Threads