The Student Room Group

3rd Year Medicine Placements

Next year my course consists of a 16 week research project based at the university, followed by multiple placements at different hospitals/GP surgeries in southern England for the rest of the year. I will not have many lectures or scheduled teaching sessions at the university itself.
When applying for student finance for this year, should I say that my 2nd and 3rd terms are work placements or that I am at the University?
Hi,

Based on what you've said, it sounds like you should indicate placements in the 2nd and 3rd terms. If that's not correct, this can be changed easily later - either by yourself or the university.

Warm regards,
Graeme
Original post by sotonmedeek
Next year my course consists of a 16 week research project based at the university, followed by multiple placements at different hospitals/GP surgeries in southern England for the rest of the year. I will not have many lectures or scheduled teaching sessions at the university itself.
When applying for student finance for this year, should I say that my 2nd and 3rd terms are work placements or that I am at the University?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending