The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

For real though. Extract 2 was about Elizabeth not being able to bear children and how she had to play the role of a male and female. ***** wa????
Original post by Yainine
Did the same questions as you. Section C was indeed a mess. Extract 2 had nothing to do with the flipping question.
I did Henry and cultural change. I did a mock on it 3 days before and got 17 so just replicated the essay. I did terribly on section C though and I agree, the wording of it and extract two was stupid
anyone doing USA boom, bust and recovery?
I don't have a prediction but I got an essay you could read?

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5970732
is everyone ready for the exam tomorrow? what papers are you doing? I'm doing USA boom-bust and recovery
Same here, got any predictions?
Original post by samiyaq
is everyone ready for the exam tomorrow? what papers are you doing? I'm doing USA boom-bust and recovery
Anyone doing Italy?
I feel like something to do with the wall street crash?? But I honestly have no idea as they could ask anything
Original post by racked100
Same here, got any predictions?
i am i think/hoping church and fascist state relations will come up and impact of WW1 on liberal state. So far,t hose are the only topics that i haven't seen in the last 3 years
Original post by bmgrace
Anyone doing Italy?
Original post by israelnwisi14
i am i think/hoping church and fascist state relations will come up and impact of WW1 on liberal state. So far,t hose are the only topics that i haven't seen in the last 3 years

Ah same - I fear they might do a source Q on Salo as many students avoided that last year. Maybe based on the referendum or Mussolini’s death?
omds if they do, they're actually evil. I remember my teacher telling us about that SALO question and genuinely i thought she made a mistake bcuz it's literally about less than half a page in the textbook. Although if they do it's better that it's a source question
Original post by bmgrace
Ah same - I fear they might do a source Q on Salo as many students avoided that last year. Maybe based on the referendum or Mussolini’s death?
anyone doing Luther and the German Reformation?
Anyone doing Russian Revolution 1894-1924?
south africa anyone?
Original post by israelnwisi14
omds if they do, they're actually evil. I remember my teacher telling us about that SALO question and genuinely i thought she made a mistake bcuz it's literally about less than half a page in the textbook. Although if they do it's better that it's a source question

I hope not but it would make sense as so many people didn’t do that question last year.
Yeah
Original post by anonymous.hidden
anyone doing Luther and the German Reformation?
Reply 56
Original post by SachaParker12345
Anyone doing Russian Revolution 1894-1924?

I did, how did you find the source question
How did you do for luther?? the source questions always throw me off
Original post by fikunrea
Yeah
Anyone do fascist Italy today? Found it pretty hard
Yeah especially the second source, also question 3 was so specific, why Eck?
Original post by 11douglassa
How did you do for luther?? the source questions always throw me off

Latest

Trending

Trending