The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

How long should it take for a conditional offer to become unconditional?

I received a conditional offer for MSc Forensic Anthropology over a month ago, with the conditions being an academic reference and evidence of my undergraduate degree. I provided both straight away, but I haven't heard anything since and it just says 'pending check' on myHub. Should it take this long? I'm just getting a bit worried about finding accommodation. Has anyone else been waiting a while, or is this not normal?
Reply 1
You could directly contact them and find out.
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
I'm in the same situation, I've been thinking of sending them an email but the deadline for references is 31st July maybe they're waiting for that? Did you contact them by any chance?
Original post by amberisabella
I received a conditional offer for MSc Forensic Anthropology over a month ago, with the conditions being an academic reference and evidence of my undergraduate degree. I provided both straight away, but I haven't heard anything since and it just says 'pending check' on myHub. Should it take this long? I'm just getting a bit worried about finding accommodation. Has anyone else been waiting a while, or is this not normal?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending