Unii123
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have found a course that I think is perfect however it is the uni (swansea) is where I live currently and I really do not want to be close to home. Ill list some of the modules that I am interested in and if anyone knows of any universities that also offer this please would you be able to advise.
earth in action
sustainability in fragile world
geographical skills
overview of geology
earths history
glacial environments and process pass and present
meteorology and atmospheric science
climate of last 1000 years
plate tectonics
username2088165
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Unii123)
I have found a course that I think is perfect however it is the uni (swansea) is where I live currently and I really do not want to be close to home. Ill list some of the modules that I am interested in and if anyone knows of any universities that also offer this please would you be able to advise.
earth in action
sustainability in fragile world
geographical skills
overview of geology
earths history
glacial environments and process pass and present
meteorology and atmospheric science
climate of last 1000 years
plate tectonics
There are lots of earth science and related courses such as geology and physical geography out there, including combined and joint honours. Many of them will share some core modules, but the optional modules in particular can vary significantly between courses, depending on the research interests of the lecturers. Off the top of my head, the BSc physical geography course at Reading covers a number of the modules you've listed, but be sure to check out all the courses and modules available as no two courses are the same
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (176)
14.62%
I'm not sure (56)
4.65%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (351)
29.15%
I have already dropped out (35)
2.91%
I'm not a current university student (586)
48.67%

Watched Threads