The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Visit website

Dnipropetrovsk Medical Institute of Traditional and Non Traditional Medicine

If you're looking to join this university in Ukraine in 2019 and have any questions, my housemate and I study here and will try to answer any questions you may have! (Btw, I know this shouldn't be in the Open University however I had to choose one)
Hello,I am thinking to join this university in Septemper and i would like to have soime infios about it. Is it recognized, because i noticed it's a private institute not public and it wasn't included in the recognized universities' list. Is there corruption in this university?
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Peter Med
Hello,I am thinking to join this university in Septemper and i would like to have soime infios about it. Is it recognized, because i noticed it's a private institute not public and it wasn't included in the recognized universities' list. Is there corruption in this university?

Dnipro Medical Institute is a recognised university internationally (eg UK, USA, Australia..). It being private means that the government have no involvement in its creation and costs etc.

Have a look at Medlink Students youtube page, there are a lot of student interviews talking about the university and there are no signs of corruption!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBiTY6OAQ2podjSB9XOKEWQ/videos
Reply 3
I am wondering if there are any Australian students in dnipro?
Anyone is applying to Dnipro this Septembre 2021?
Original post by ranhfateh
I am wondering if there are any Australian students in dnipro?

I have been told that there is a lot of international students in Dnipro I am sure that there is some Australian.
When you will start?
Original post by Yochahine
Anyone is applying to Dnipro this Septembre 2021?

Is there anyone?
Reply 7
Original post by Yochahine
Is there anyone?

Yes,
Original post by Iloghalu
Yes

Did you get accepted?

Quick Reply

Latest