Dnipropetrovsk Medical Institute of Traditional and Non Traditional Medicine

Watch
Zion Ilyas
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
If you're looking to join this university in Ukraine in 2019 and have any questions, my housemate and I study here and will try to answer any questions you may have! (Btw, I know this shouldn't be in the Open University however I had to choose one)
Peter Med
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello,I am thinking to join this university in Septemper and i would like to have soime infios about it. Is it recognized, because i noticed it's a private institute not public and it wasn't included in the recognized universities' list. Is there corruption in this university?
Hani01
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Peter Med)
Hello,I am thinking to join this university in Septemper and i would like to have soime infios about it. Is it recognized, because i noticed it's a private institute not public and it wasn't included in the recognized universities' list. Is there corruption in this university?
Dnipro Medical Institute is a recognised university internationally (eg UK, USA, Australia..). It being private means that the government have no involvement in its creation and costs etc.

Have a look at Medlink Students youtube page, there are a lot of student interviews talking about the university and there are no signs of corruption!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBi...9XOKEWQ/videos
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (162)
14.46%
I'm not sure (51)
4.55%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (330)
29.46%
I have already dropped out (33)
2.95%
I'm not a current university student (544)
48.57%

Watched Threads