The Student Room Group

Working out in year 11

I was wondering if anyone finds it super difficult to fit in school, study and exercise.
I used to go to the gym 2-3 times per week , but now, as exams are approaching , I literally don’t have time. I only really have time to walk places for light exercise.
Personally I go to the gym Monday through to Saturday but I do have a gym at school which is very convenient. However, I must admit in the upcoming months I will probably have to cut down so that I can revise during the time i'd normally be at the gym (4:10pm-5:25pm or 8:15pm-9:30pm). This is honestly rlly sad for me because going to the gym helps me forget about exams and focus on getting stronger physically. I have this weird mentality that if I am physically stronger I will become mentally stronger 😂 Anyways I understand the struggle, but its okay because exams will be over before you know it and then you have the Summer to do what you want 👍🏻
Reply 2
Hey thanks for reply. Wow you much be in great shape hahahahaha. I think I’m just gonna fit it in where and when possible, but tbh I’m not the best with coming home from school and motivating myself straight away hahaha, these next monthes will be difficult, so I’m gonna have to remain focused I suppose x
Original post by heckinbamboozled
Personally I go to the gym Monday through to Saturday but I do have a gym at school which is very convenient. However, I must admit in the upcoming months I will probably have to cut down so that I can revise during the time i'd normally be at the gym (4:10pm-5:25pm or 8:15pm-9:30pm). This is honestly rlly sad for me because going to the gym helps me forget about exams and focus on getting stronger physically. I have this weird mentality that if I am physically stronger I will become mentally stronger 😂 Anyways I understand the struggle, but its okay because exams will be over before you know it and then you have the Summer to do what you want 👍🏻
me too, I can only focus in the evening because I procrastinate for the late afternoon then realise my grades aren't going to get themselves 😭😭 good luck with exams!!
yeah i had the exact same issue not just excising however, it is so helpful especially in exam season as it helps to relive stress and give you some alone time so try not to stop! remember your brain needs a break too!!!!

Quick Reply