NotSoCleverGirl
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
I feel like I might have a phobia called pediophobia which is a fear of dolls.I have told my parents but they actually think that that i am just being babyish and that no other 12 year old is like me.However,this is not your usual nightmare about Annabelle.This is different. I am afraid of all dolls.Not just ones i see in horror films.I can't be in a room with them alone.My friend told me about The story of Robert the doll and now i have night terror and it's growing worse.What should I do?
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by NotSoCleverGirl)
I feel like I might have a phobia called pediophobia which is a fear of dolls.I have told my parents but they actually think that that i am just being babyish and that no other 12 year old is like me.However,this is not your usual nightmare about Annabelle.This is different. I am afraid of all dolls.Not just ones i see in horror films.I can't be in a room with them alone.My friend told me about The story of Robert the doll and now i have night terror and it's growing worse.What should I do?
If you genuinely think you have a phobia, which is a serious mental health condition, you should see your doctor. Please do not self-diagnose yourself with a phobia. People use the word phobia and fear interchangeably and it makes genuine phobias seem silly.
rubyft123
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Honestly, if I were you, I'd stay away from dolls.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (141)
17.94%
It's just nice to be back! (212)
26.97%
Not great so far... (281)
35.75%
I want to drop out! (152)
19.34%

Watched Threads