The Student Room Group

Advice

So, I'm an 18 yo female and a college student, I basically have no friends...I have people i hangout with/talk to in college but it never goes beyond college..and yes I've tried to make plans with them but they usually have other plans and already have their own friends. I want to go out and be more social but I dont have anyone to make plans with...and It never bothered me at first but now it's getting harder to deal with, I feel alot more depressed..i want to get my self out of this situation ofcourse..and it's not like I'm not trying...so is there any advice/suggestions of where I could meet new people/make new friends..
Just literally go somewhere that you would enjoy going and see if anyone else there is your age and have a conversation with them And see if it leads anywhere... if it does maybe ask for their social media or whatever and you could do it again sometime xx
Original post by Anonymous
So, I'm an 18 yo female and a college student, I basically have no friends...I have people i hangout with/talk to in college but it never goes beyond college..and yes I've tried to make plans with them but they usually have other plans and already have their own friends. I want to go out and be more social but I dont have anyone to make plans with...and It never bothered me at first but now it's getting harder to deal with, I feel alot more depressed..i want to get my self out of this situation ofcourse..and it's not like I'm not trying...so is there any advice/suggestions of where I could meet new people/make new friends..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending