The Student Room Group

Am I just a hook up

Been seeing this boy for a while like 2 months. He picks me up from mine weekly we go to his Netflix for a while then chill...! Then the other day he introduced me to his mum and dad. His 19 I’m 17.

I wanted something more but always thought I was just the in the friends with benefits zone as he just alway used to pick me up to hook up then after the deed he would be like when do you want dropping off. BUT then the other day he introduces me to his mum and dad????

Could he be wanting more or am I just friends with befits?
Original post by Anonymous
Been seeing this boy for a while like 2 months. He picks me up from mine weekly we go to his Netflix for a while then chill...! Then the other day he introduced me to his mum and dad. His 19 I’m 17.

I wanted something more but always thought I was just the in the friends with benefits zone as he just alway used to pick me up to hook up then after the deed he would be like when do you want dropping off. BUT then the other day he introduces me to his mum and dad????

Did he plan to introduce you to his parents or did they just happen to be in the house?
It sounds as if perhaps he wants something more - either romantic or good friendship - I wouldn't introduce my hook up to my parents.

Are you close enough to ask him? Sometimes honesty is best, whatever you are. You don't have to show that you want to date him necessarily but perhaps ask what your relationship is? If it's friends with benefits or something.

If that'd be awkward then I suggest you just see how it goes. If he wants more, chances are he'll take another step soon.

Or if you want to try and go for a relationship maybe suggest you meet up to do something else (invite him somewhere) and see what he says. Don't specify it's a date but...
Reply 2
Short answer: he wants more

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending