The Student Room Group

Maths gcse

I’m redoing my maths gcse and I’ve been getting grade 3/4 and I want to get a least a grade 6, I have time to study for 4 hours a day for 26 days straight (just for maths) is that enough for me to get grade 6 (I’m doing edexcel)AND, because I only have 26 days do you think I should just start past papers and keep on doing them and going over the question I get wrong.
that's more than enough time and a perfect idea I'd start by doing one a day mark it then work on the topics you got wrong that way you'll identify your weak point and be able to tackle them hopefully increasing your grade
Original post by Huzzy1001
I’m redoing my maths gcse and I’ve been getting grade 3/4 and I want to get a least a grade 6, I have time to study for 4 hours a day for 26 days straight (just for maths) is that enough for me to get grade 6 (I’m doing edexcel)AND, because I only have 26 days do you think I should just start past papers and keep on doing them and going over the question I get wrong.

It's definitely possible provided you use those hours efficiently and figure out where you are going wrong so you improve over time.
Reply 3
Thank you
Original post by Anonymouspsych
It's definitely possible provided you use those hours efficiently and figure out where you are going wrong so you improve over time.
Reply 4
Thank you
Original post by SparklesH
that's more than enough time and a perfect idea I'd start by doing one a day mark it then work on the topics you got wrong that way you'll identify your weak point and be able to tackle them hopefully increasing your grade

Quick Reply

Latest