Car theory test in the morning 😬🤞🏻 Watch

Jawad!
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I have my car theory test tomorrow morning . Any advise is appreciated.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
wednesdayx
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
The most important thing is to study, I failed mine the first time due to not studying enough. Passed the second time. If you have to travel a bit to get to the test centre you should download the theory test app and go through the questions as much as you can. Also take your time on the questions, you get plenty of time to read them carefully and think about the answer. Good luck with the test!
Only1_deedee
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Stay calm and read the question properly
fallen_acorns
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
as long as your passing all your practice tests online repeatedly then you should be fine. You could still get unlucky, given the number of questions they can choose from, but if your passing practice tests then worse case scenario it will take you 2 attempts, but probably you'll get it right the first time.

My main advice is to relax - because its pretty much the most forgiving test ever, the fact that you can just do it again 3 days later means there is really no consequence to failing..

And review all your answers, flag questions your not 100% sure of and go back and spend longer on them after you have done all the easy ones. I know for certain that two answers I wen back and changed gained me two extra marks.
Jawad!
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Where would parking cause the most disruption. On the brow of a hill or on a lay bay
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Destoroyah
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Jawad!)
Where would parking cause the most disruption. On the brow of a hill or on a lay bay
On the brow of a hill - a lay-by is specifically there for you to park or stop in. If you park on the brow of a hill, you're obscured from vehicles travelling in the opposite direction.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (468)
30.89%
The paper was reasonable (589)
38.88%
Not feeling great about that exam... (253)
16.7%
It was TERRIBLE (205)
13.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed